mysterious girl 😉

Hi Thank u so much for ur name ideas. Read n u will know what I choose.

Tumhare sabar ka intehan khatam Follybraverl

Recap; Ragini n Chakor become friends they r at the same college n get haress by Nikhil. Suraj showed his brother love toward Ragini.

The student were still talking abt the incident even after Suraj left with Ragini n Laksh left with Chakor.

Our mysterious girl enters the game 😁.

Wow she said those 2 r the idiots from the car

Wow she said those 2 r the idiots from the car. Rose; Sheila what r u saying?. Sheila; yesterday these two were driving like mad. The signal was green for me anything could had happen to me... Rose; what u say how is the college?. Sheila; now really interesting😉. Rose; I knew u would say that.

Suraj was still holding Raginis hand while walking with her to his car. Ragini quietly followed thinking if Laksh how he hold her hand also strong but with another feeling... She thought n made a thinking face she shook her head slighlty her lips were curving up n down 😞.

Suraj; Ragini how r u?. Ragini; hmm better now. Suraj burst out. Have u gone mad walking alone at this big campus u don't know who is studing here. There r many psychos out here. Don't u have any sense? What if something had happened to u?  He hold her arms. Her eyes were with tears happy tears. Ragini; bhai...😢. Suraj hugs her he caresses her back.

His anger was still visible but his love for Ragini was stronger.
He let her sit on the front seat next to him.

Vijay were looking at SuRag sindhuraii 😘. Ajay; I knew he would forget us... Vivaan; really? where is ur bike. Ajay; at home. He left... n Vivaan rolls his eyes.

On the other side Laksh looked at his baby sis.

Chakor; who the hell is he n how dare he to talk to me like that? Laksh was confused abt whom she is talking... he took the risk. Who?
Chakor; that saand who thinks he is the king just bcz he helped I didn't asked him n besides u were there nothing would happen. Stupid... 😡😠.
Laksh; r u talking abt Suraj? Chakor nod. That was his name now he is not only ur enemy but my too.

Laksh shook his head. Let's go before u blow up this college.

Chakor pout but agreed to leave... here too SaKar had to look at them how they r leaving without them.

Back at home

In front of the RM/MM

SuRag were in the car. Ragini; what happen? Suraj; let me think.

Chakor; what r u thinking abt? Laksh; I don't want to give them any tension.

Ragini; abt? Suraj; are ur state!

ChaRag; oh just see n watch me..

SurLak; ok...?

At MM