Friends 4 life {surprise party #3}

Hi thank u all...😄😘.
But I'm little bit upset again low votes  It is just one click.. 😒.

Recap; Patch up failed. Ragini got beautiful gift but unfortunately Laksh forgot his gift.

Laksh paniced all saw him it was a nice feeling for Rajat as he had given Ragini something n after that push of Laksh he starts to hate him. Rajat; Laksh I must say nice of ur mom to lie for u but honestly u come to a birthday that too of a dear friend with empty hands. Come on u know to check twice or even triple just in case something went wrong.

Laksh looked at Ragini goes to her n hold her shoulders. Ragini who had looked down rises her head to meet Laksh eyes... Ragini trust me I forgot to take it actually I had decided not to come.

Ragini; looked at him in confusion. Laksh y r u saying like this. Laksh; bcz of my behaviour yesterday u was abt to cancel it. I just don't wanted to spoil ur mood. Ragini; took his hand in hears. Lucky I'm not angry. Ok. Laksh; but I forgot my gift... Ragini; it doesn't matter she said with a strong voice but deep in her inner she only wanted something from him.. not material but emotional. Laksh saw the pain in her eyes not really understanding what to do he decided to give her no one has given her for sure.

Laksh smiled. Ragini I have an idea. I will give u something no one has ever received from me. A life performance. Look there. It is a big stage. I will put on some music n will dance for u.

Raginis eyes glow her cheeks become red in blush n excitement. Laksh; It is only for u.

Rajat anger raised - what the hell finally she was thinking bad abt him n he tries again on her wins her back... damn it! -.

Laksh walks up to the stage Ragini was in the first line no one else was allowed to be that close. All the others stood meters away.

Chakor; Oh that is so cool I am so excited. What u say Suraj?

Suraj was looking at the stage with a serious expression. Chakor waved. Suraj r u there?. Suraj was out of his trance. Sorry what u say... Before Chakor could say a word Vikram come n took her away near the stage.

Suraj fumes seeing him holding Chakors hand...

Laksh was standing there he is not a singer so playback music was on {please imagine an awful song in which u can't express anything. Like heavy metal or what so ever}. He uses some beats too loud for Ragini first she was happy but soon it change to an awkward face. She even closed her ears in disgust she turned her face. Laksh saw that n stopped immidiately not sure what he did wrong.

Rajat - Yes he is so stupid. Doesn't he know anything abt her music taste -.

Suraj - What the hell is this na sur na taal kaise hoga yeh pyaar ka izhaar
{No melody no rhythm how will he express his love}?

Chakor - Oh shit his dance is gud but y he chose this song? It's awful... Suraj! he is the only one who can help now -. She looks at the wall where Suraj was standing before. But he was gone. Chakor scratches her head. - Oh no where is he? -.

Suddenly the light goes off... All were shocked...

A spotlight goes on it was pointed to Ragini... Ragini opens her eyes she was confused but also excited. Chakor felt jealous {who wouldn't all were kinda jealous}.

Another spotlight on Laksh... All looked again up to the stage.

Laksh was confused... he hears a soulful voice...

[small info to the song I choose. 1. I love it. 2. it is abt love n friendship 3. I re-heard it 1.5 week ago n made my decision to take it in this ff. So hope u like it. The song with english lyrics. My description of the situation]
Please forgive my mistakes.