Shopping

Hi sorry that I didn't comment back. But thank u🌷🌷🌷🌷 all n yeah I will do something big hope u will it.

Recap; Sukor had a phone convo abt Ragini Birthday 😎. Laksh is still angry.

It was a Saturday no music from Chakor but hardcore music from Suraj room. He was doing his workout he was in front of his window where he has built a rod to do his pull-ups 😁😍. He was topless his chest was visible n the abs has a nice shape.

Everyone was aware of Suraj habits ya even Laksh had earplugs this time so he slept peacefully...

...poor Chakor who was sleeping peacefully woke up with a shock. It is weekend 😣 who the hell?!... Chakor listen to the music her gaze went to the window she saw him... her eyes were sticked on his welltrained body she blushed she felt like Suraj watching her. She immediately lies bach n breath heavily. Suraj saw is n smirked. Chakor then again sit on her bed n looks on Suraj who was trying  not to laugh.

Chakor covers herself in her blanket she wasn't sure abt Suraj. Chakor went to the washroom n Suraj jumped down with a big smirk.

Suraj too change his clothes after a shower.

At MM

Laksh comes after a good sleep hr saw his little lost. Chakor what happen? Chakor looks at him. U r so mean!. Laksh; what? Are Chakor what I have done?. Chakor; y didn't u told me abt the music?. Laksh was confused music?. Oh madam wasn't it u last time playing cheap thrills?. Chakor was to say somthing but pout.

At RM

Suraj comes down with a smile. Ragini; bhai y r u so happy? U succeeded yo disturb everyone's sleep? Suraj; hmm 🤔 I think from now on someone won't sleep in peace. Ragini was confused what he meant with his comment.

They all had a breakfast.

Chakor; I'm angry with u!. Laksh; but y? Chakor; u didn't warned me. Laksh; are Chakor u na. Ok I'm sorry tell me what to do?. Chakor smirks. Laksh saw that n his head. - I fall on her trick -. Chakor told him abt the fake shopping trip he has to entertain Ragini while she n Suraj do some more arrangements.

Laksh; stood up. No way. Chakor; Bhai I know u r angry on her but please it will help us a lot. Laksh; But I don't want to spend time with her. Chakor; u won't be alone we will be their too. Afterall we will get to know abt her choices. Likes n dislikes... Laksh thought a moment n nod to her. Chakor; yeahi thank u. She hugs him.

At RM

Suraj was thinking how to convince Ragini. She had a fight with Laksh n Chakor. Being a girl a fight is very serious he talked to Chakor abt the birthday planning but not how to convince her. Suraj was deep in his thoughts. When Chakor comes in.

Ragini looks on she felt bad... Ragini stood up. Thank u Chakor for coming. Chakor faked an angry face. Ragini; I lost my control yesterday I'm sorry. Chakor laughs I would have come even if u wouldn't have apologies bcz. I'm sorry too. Both hugged Suraj food stucked in his throat. He cough Chakor pats his back.

Suraj drunk some water. He stood up looking on both of them. Suraj; wow so u patched up great. U know what?. Ragini looks at him confused. Suraj; we should celebrate it with shopping. Chakor stood their open mouth. - He isn't that dumbo -. Chakor; Oh yeah that's gud. Ragini; yeahi shopping. Bhai u will accompany us... Suraj; asked. I Will? Chakor; yes n Laksh too. Ragini made a face. Chakor; please Ragini for me. Ragini; theek hai but I won't talk to him. Chakor; it's ok. She winks 😉 at Suraj 😊.

Laksh was waiting in his car Ragini got suspicious. Y is Laksh sitting in his car? Was he abt to go somewhere? Chakor; no? I messaged him. Ragini; really that fast?. Chakor; I'm typing master I will write a sms or WhatsApp message faster than u. Ragini; oh really?. Suraj; I'm faster than both of u.