Bond of Love #3

Hi

Recap; 5 years leap. Chakor pov of the misunderstanding Sheila... Anushka n Yuvraj.
RagLak understanding n Suraj back on track to find her.

Chakor; even if I give him the chance to speak it doesn't mean he will tell me the truth.

Anushka; haan Chakor that is true but wasn't it u who told me to trust my love?! If u love Suraj then give him the chance to explain u have lived 5 years of separation for a possible misunderstanding... at least try to find out what the true is.

Chakor nods... Haan maybe u r right. But still I have a bad feeling... there is something he is hiding from me!

Suraj was holding the ring tight in his fist... - Chakor y u left me.... y couldn't I stop u? Y my love for u was not enough in ur eyes? -

Laksh; hmm Are yaar we r now driving for hours but their is no sign of her. Ragini; maybe we should return home..

Suraj; No we can't just return home. She somewhere. I know it!

Laksh smiles. Suraj even I'm sure she is but maybe she come home? We won't gain anything by driving aimlessly. Suraj nods...

Chakor was sitting at the hall. Yuvraj; so where do u want to go? Chakor; my home! Yuvraj; are yaar phele batadeti poora saman to uthana nahi parts {y don't u told it me earlier then I wouldn't had to carry ur luggage}.

Anushka gave him a death glare. She will stay here! Yuvraj; what? Anu; oh u hear me right. Come Chakor... he will drive us. Phele Malik phir naukar aur ab driver... naseeb to mera bhi bhot he acha hai {landlord servant now a driver what a destiny}.

RagLak n Suraj arrives home. RagLak were Hand in hand when they enters. Ragini; Chakor!!! Suraj looked up! While Chakor turns to the entrance. She stood up. Suraj comes near to her. She stopped him showing her palm.

Laksh was very angry... Chakor where u have been n y didn't u call us?! Chakor; there was no need of me ur life's were completed. Ragini; without u?! How can u say this? Chakor; oh plz Ragini don't act as if u don't know anything! Ur brother was having an affair with Sheila...

Laksh looked at Suraj in anger... Is it true?!
Ragini; Laksh! How can u even think it could be true?! u have seen him suffering the last 5 years.

Suraj walks to her n throw the ring on her... Chakor stepper backwards in scare if he would hit her. He leaves the place immediately...

Chakor was scared she was shaking as she has never seen that anger in Suraj. Laksh walks to her. Chakor do u know what happened by ur one mistake?

Chakor; Shut up! Don't u dare to blame me for anything! U r having ur perfect life u n Ragini t happily married. Ragini comes there. Chakor Laksh me meri maang abhi tak bhari nahi hai {My hairline is not filled yet}. Chakor; what?!
Laksh; we both have waited for ur return do really thought that we would get married without ur presence? U r my only sister n her best friend! Ragini; not only this... just take a look on...

Chakor turns her face her eyes were searching for it... she picks it up

Laksh; he was abt to ask u! Ragini; at our engagement day

Laksh; he was abt to ask u! Ragini; at our engagement day... actually it was a surprise by him we told him to ignore u a bit so the surprise would be even more effective but we r sorry bcz of us u separate... Ragini pleads but Laksh stops her. It is her own fault now she has to live with it.

Chakor; No it is not true he was having an affair with Sheila I heard it. How she was talking to Teju Maa...

Laksh; how? Teju Maa was with us! The whole time! Chakor; on the phone!. Laksh couldn't hold himself... thaad a slap on Chakors cheek... u trusted a woman more than us! The woman who has tried to separate us before.

Chakor; haan I did trust her bcz she was talking to Teju Maa who told her that she knows Suraj has a girlfriend. Teju; haan U! She comes in running... Chakor she took her in a bone crush hug. Chakor was crying Teju was the only one who hugs her without questioning her.

Suraj was in his bedroom crying in the pain 5 years I waited for u to hear that I was unfaithful to u... U don't trust me our love is that weak? 😭.

Teju; haan told me has a girlfriend u! He said Maa I love Chakor I will propose her give me ur blessings... we were all ignoring u just bcz to make the day more special for u!

Chakor shooks her head. No! That is not true! U r lying! Teju shook her head she wipes the tears of her away... she picked up the ring... Look at the inscription... Chakor took the ring... Chakor I love U 2013... She hold her mouth with her palm...

She wanted to meet him but Laksh stopped her. Chakor; Bhai leave my way! Laksh shook his head. No Chakor... do u even know what u have done?. Ragini moves Laksh away. Laksh! U can't stop her! Laksh; Ragini! She already did a big mistake a sorry won't help! Ragini; haan u have to propose him now! n I know how!

Laksh was looking at her like !have u gone mad! She should be punished not forgiven...! Ragini glares at him back !don't u dare to interfere!.

Chakor falls on her knees. Bhai is right I don't deserve ur forgiveness bcz of me u both never moved on... Laksh; so to hai... {Haan true}. Ragini; so what?! We r still together n our relationship got even stronger. Laksh smiles. Haan! Bcz we trust each other. Ragini hits him with the elbow. Laksh; ouch!

Ragini; ok go n talk to him if he doesn't agree just propose him. But with style like....

Chakor; how will I do that?!

Ragini shrugs. that's not my problem.

Chakor wipes her tears away with the ring sh wents to Suraj... she knocks on the door... no response she opens the door n saw him lost in his own world.

Chakor sat in front of him. Her eyes were red n swollen. Suraj; what do u want?! Ms. Chakor Maheshwari! He removes her hands from his lap. Chakor; Suraj it's all ur fault... y didn't u stopped me. Suraj; Chakor u start again putting the blame on me?

Chakor; haan she stood up n looked at him. I am blaming u! U have to scold me! U can hit me! But not that hard Bhai already gave me a slap... she hold her cheek... Suraj angry eyes soften. He cups her face.. what he did! He hits U?! I will kill him.

Laksh; what did u say to her!!!! She should tell him that I... her brother hit her! What I actually did! But... it was my right! Ragini; haan baba it was ur right but u know how over possessive n protective he is...!. Laksh hold her tight. Now u will become my shield.

Sukor come in. Ragini; I didn't expect this kind of anger... Suraj; leave my sister! Laksh; deemag kharab hogaya hai mera kiya {I'm not mad!}. Chakor comes in front of them. Suraj he was right! Laksh; ya of course I was. Ragini; shut up! U r worse the situation. Laksh; I do! Ragini nods...

Suraj; I will kill U! Ragini; oh shut up now! Chakor u will stay till our wedding then u can leave I don't care... Chakor; haan I will stay n if someone wants to ask me something... Suraj shook his head n leaves....

Ragini; we will get marry! Laksh; smart wife! Ragini; woh to main hoon {that is true}. Laksh places his hand on her shoulder she hugs him n cries....

Suraj - I will propose u at any cost! -.

__________
Anushka n Yuvraj wedding (very short)
RagLak wedding (preparation)
Sukor proposal

Hope it was ok?
Please comment and vote.