A college day

Hi this is specially dedicated to shobana10 Thank u soo much for ur support {Haan I know I said no thanks 😋}.

Recap; Romance don't worry will continue 😎.

So now it was official Sukor n RagLak r a well known couple.

Vijay; if we hadn't made the mistake we could had a chance on Chakor.

SanKar; same here if we hadn't made the mistake we had a chance on Ragini.

Vijay n SanKar; But look at us still single 😢 but really ready to mingle 😁.

Sukor n RagLak starts laughing at them. ChaRag; Don't worry our Bhaiyas we will find a bhabhi for us till then wait n control.

SurLak couldn't hold themselves n starts to laugh again.

The 4 were like 😒. U were rival's now  besties as if nothing had happened between u.

SurLak looked at Chakor. But Suraj placed her hand around her neck. Chakor looked at him with a cute smile.

The 4 again looking jealous 😤. Ur patch up only happens bcz of a woman.

SurLak looked at Ragini. Laksh placed his hand around her neck. Ragini turns to him with a cute smilem

The 4 were like 😍😍😍😍😍😍.

Chakor; turns to Ragini. Ragini!!! Ragini!!!! They all looked at her. Chakor embaressly looked down. Laksh; Guriya what? Ragini is next to u tell na. Chakor; woh bhai we r going on a trip right Ragini. Ragini turns to Chakor haan right I'm so happy. Chakor; me too 😁😄😄.

SurLak were confused. What? Where? When? y don't u tell me?

Chakor turns to Suraj. While Ragini turns to Laksh.

Ragini looked at him innocently n cupped his face. Laksh was mesmerized by her smile.

Ragini; Laksh when we start the college we register for the trip

Chakor too turns to Suraj cupping his face. He too was lost in her smile.

Chakor; Like Ragini said we did on our first day we didn't knew on that time that we will be in a relationship

Chakor; Like Ragini said we did on our first day we didn't knew on that time that we will be in a relationship.  Right?. Ragini; Right!.

SurLak pout. But this is not fair na. U cam cancel it??? Both asked cutely but no chance they both made their decision n went from there. Both SurLak were looking at each other.

Vijay n SanKar were now the ones who were laughing.

Suraj; This is not done. We have to do something.

Laksh was thinking 🤔. Hmm think man think what can we do?

Suraj looked at the boy. Think he shout at them. Right on that time a teacher comes n overhear their conversation.

The teacher goes to them. Abt which trip r u talking?. They all stood up. Ma'am the... the.. are yaar which trip were they talking? Laksh; they didn't tell us. Just left. Suraj scratches his 3-day-beard. Woh ma'am the freshener r going on a trip they. The teacher; R u talking abt ur sister Ragini? Suraj nod. Teacher; Still can't believe that she is actually ur sis.

The boys were suppressing their laugh. Suraj gave them a death glare with the warning to keep quiet.

Teacher; we need some extra student's for safety if u r interest I can talk to the principal. Laksh pushed Suraj aside. Ma'am I even I want to help. Woh my sis Chakor is also a part of the trip. Teacher; I can't believe u have a sister like her. A tornado she is. Laksh stepped back with little embaressment. Teach; fine I will talk to thr principal but u r there for help n work not for ur enjoyment!. SurLak nod.

The teacher left n both gave each other a high-5.

Ragini was in her class she was there waiting for the teacher arriving when Nikhil enters the room. Ragini hated him to the core. She turns in anger n was looking out of the window just to see Laksh who was jumping up to her n waving at her madly. Ragini smiled Laksh calls her out but Ragini refused by shaking her head. Laksh keeps on jumping folded his hands in a plead. Ragini blushes she rolls her eyes n took her bag to meet him. Nikhil blocked her way.

Ragini; Nikhil get off my way. Nikhil smirks. No Ragini today no one will safe u from me. Ragini; oh really? Nikhil nod. Ragini smirked. Let me show u what Chakor taught me. Nikhil was confused. What? Ragini kicked him in his soft part hahaha. Ragini; hope u liked it. She left taking her bag.

Chakor was yawning n stretching her arms while the teacher was explaining some new stuff. Chakor made loud noises as she was such not in the mood to study. She looks out of the window to find an angry Suraj whi showed on his mobile. Chakor gesture with her hand. What???. Suraj points to the mobile n show her to check on it. Chakor nod with a smile.

She of course read the latest message n fumes in anger.

Suraj; Abhe bhudhu just one look did I ask for more No!!!.

Chakor turns to the window Suraj was gone. Chakor stood up she packed her books in her bag n was abt to leave. Teacher; Miss Maheshwari where the hell do u thing u r going?. Chakor; woh.... - Shit yaar I didn't thought abt it -.

Suraj knocked on the door of the classroom. Teacher; come in. Suraj; Ma'am u r here?. Teacher; ya! y r u asking?. Suraj; he gave Chakor a gaze. Woh ma'am I wanted to know if u jad talked to thr principal bcz of the trip? Teacher; Sorry Suraj not yet but don't worry. U can go to the principal n asked by ur own. Suraj nod he winks at Chakor n left.

Chakor was hell confused. Teach; Chakor! Sit! Down!. Chakor did n read the first messages.

Suraj; Come out waiting for u
2nd Still waiting
3rd are I have a news
4th Chakor! To test my patience.
5th where the hell r u?
6th Uff ok wanted to tell u Even I'm coming to ur trip 😉.

Chakor; Ya!!!! She shouts loud n all looked at her. She just looked around n lowered her head in embaressment.

Ragini runs into Laksh embrance. Laksh took her in his hug n twirl her around holding her tight. Both looked at each other. Ragini; U called me? Laksh; yeah. He removes a hair strand of her face. Ragini shivers by his touch. Y u call me?. Laksh kisses her cheek. I'm coming too. Ragini was clapping. Really? Laksh nod. Ragini hugs him one more time.

Suraj comes his way. Laksh...! RagLak turned. Laksh; what?. Suraj; Come lets talk to the principal. Laksh nod. He gave her a kiss on her forehead  n left with Suraj.

Both talked to the principal who was looking at them with strange feeling but both r known as good n honest so he agreed for their participation.

....
Hope u liked it?
Next update trip preparation. 😎
Please comment n vote 😄