Sukor special First night +18

Hi here the first night of Sukor.

Chakor was happy finally she was sitting on the bed of her love... hehe now no one can take her place nor her right! She is Mrs. Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁. But does anyone warned him??? This mad girl will blow his mind...

Ragini; Chakor y r u smirking 😏?! What r u going to my brother???

Chakor grins... I will blow his mind he will pay for everything!!!

Ragini; y r u going to make him pay??? I mean u left us!!! Don't u think that Bhai will take revenge on U?!.

Chakor thought. Oh shit gave him any drink he should be weak before he comes up!

Ragini laughs... just shut up.. we both know what will happen next! Neither will u nor he step back of ur mission...

Chakor; woh to hai 😁. Now call I'm waiting!

Ragini; fine let's see ur brother will let him enter the room or not!

Chakor; he will after all I helped him too!!!

Ragini; what how?!

Chakor; my secret 😛.

Ragini leaves the room... she comes down to witness Laksh n Suraj playing cards with the other's Vijay n SanKar...

They all stopped looking at the angry face of Ragini besides Laksh who was sitting with the back to her...

Suraj stood up. I win! Laksh; oh what r u saying u don't!

Ragini; Oh he did! Laksh gulps. Congrats! U r today the lucky man! He turns to his wife. Ragini... u r my sweetheart. Ragini gave him a death glare n Suraj leaves....

Chakor was waiting for him.

Suraj was smirking 5 years u let me wait I will finish u in 5 min n will love u 5 days...

Chakor just come u will cry making me stop!!!

Both were having the same intentions...

From here + 18 starts

Suraj enters the room he was looking at her his gaze were on her... she was looking into his eyes.

Suraj didn't turned to close the door he made it with his hands on his back which was leaning on the door...

He comes to her removing his sehra... Suraj smirks n she too was smirking he jumped o the bed but she jumped back... he lands on the empty bed...

Suraj hits with his fist on the bed n Chakor was laughing at him....

Suraj gave her a death glare but she didn't care... she was running n he was chasing her... he caught her but only her veil... he removes it with one go...

Chakor; Suraj u will never get me!

Suraj; let's see... She hides behind a chair... she tricks to letf but vanished from right... he missed her...

Suraj smiles I will get u by hook or cock!

Chakor 😝.

She runs again but was abt to slip... he holds her on time.... he lifts her n she shies...

 he lifts her n she shies