Bond of Love #1

Hi sorry for Sukor fans but don't worry it will all changed 😉.

Recap; RagLak engagement/ Sukor break up.

It is a very dark n cold night a man is sitting in a bar holding a bottle of whiskey in his hands looking at the bottle he was thinking lost in the memories of the one who left him n her family far behind.

A warm hand touched his shoulder he turns to see the one who come not to celebrate his pain but to give him a shoulder to cry.

He turns to see his best friend... Laksh!
Laksh; Suraj what r u doing? it's been 5 years now she had left us!
Suraj; in a drunken voice. My love wasn't weak... he said with tears in his eyes.
Laksh; I know but to drink won't heal ur wounds. It will let u forget for a while but soon its effect will decrease n the pain will increase... Suraj rested his head on Laksh shoulder...

Suraj; 5 years we r waiting for her return u haven't married my sister yet coz of her... if she hates me I won't attend ur wedding but y she is doing this with all of us?.

Laksh was smiling at him. I love ur sister a lot but I too love my own sister I can't marry without her presence n don't forget it was ur sister who said she won't marry as long as Chakor won't return!

Suraj hiccuping. She totally duffer.

Laksh; hey! She is my fiancé mind ur language.

Suraj; hmm I'm talking abt ur sister... taking a slug of his whiskey glass.

Laksh shook his face. Come Suraj. He pays the bill for the drinks n drives him home.

Suraj was at the backseats... hmm ur sister always teased me... sometimes I did the same... but she did more... I miss her....

He was holding something very tight in his grip... n fall asleep.

Laksh; oh no how will I carry this saand (bull) to his room. Should I let him sleep here???

He was thinking but only Ragini's Angry face was showing... he frighten.

Laksh took him he half wakes him

Laksh took him he half wakes him. Are little support please... Suraj was moving with the support of Laksh...

Laksh enters the RM n Ragini woke up by the noise coming from Suraj room...

Ragini comes in looking at Laksh then to Suraj.
Laksh looked at her day by day his love is increasing there is no limit for it.

Ragini blushes by his gaze knowing her feelings he still loves n waits for her. She hugs him tight. Laksh; oh mera Baacha. Don't be upset he will get better soon. Ragini shook her head. Laksh I'm sorry!.

Laksh hugs her back...