Romance

Hi. Finally the wait is over here comes the romance 😉😄.

My Work has start from today... Will try my best

Recap; Suraj confessed in front of all. Rajat took revenge on Suraj but forgot his friends.

It was a Saturday all the happenings of the past few days were awesome. RagLak did the R n J act. Sukor have become a couple but Sukor r still secret abt this.

Laksh; Suraj when will u havr the guts n tell ur mom n my mom abt ur relationship with my Guriya. Suraj gave him a death glare. Chakor; bhai he needs some time. Right?. She looks at him with love n passion. Suraj; oh Madam y me y not u?. Chakor blinks with her eyes in disbelief. Ragini; Bhai this is too much. Laksh; right. Do u know what u should start ur rehearsal with us. Ragini come.

Ragini stood up she likes the idea but still wanted to tease him. Ragini whispers. Laksh did u asked him for permission. Laksh who was holding her waist turned with her in a dance move. Ragini placed her hands our his neck. Laksh; Marwaigi kiya {Will u kill me}? U know I can't asked him. Ragini; pathu jo ho {U r a coward}. Laksh; yes. Sshh. Both turned again but Sukor were gone. Haha 😂. Ragini; Kahan gaye {where they gone}? Laksh scrates his head. Don't know. He pulls her. Ragini widen her eyes. Laksh kisses her. Now we can romance. Ragini; oh really?. Laksh; no one is at home. Ur bro left too. Come. Ragini goes with him upstairs in his room.

Ragini at the entrance of his room for the first time she was abt to enter. Laksh! He scares. What?. Ragini; it is my first entry in ur room. Laksh; haan so?. Ragini pout. She turns her face n folded her arms in front of her chest. Laksh was confused - What I did now? -. He goes through his hair n thunking.... 💡. He lift her in bridal style n enters the room. Ragini; Oh Thank God U understood it. Laksh smiles at her 😊.

Chakor was pulling Suraj. Suraj; Chakor enough what is wrong with u? Where r u taking me? Chakor looked at him. U know our parents have gone out?. Suraj nod. Chakor hits with her palm on her head. With ur parents. Suraj nod again. Chakor; Don't u want to spend some time with me? Suraj lift one eyebrow. Yeh baat hai toh chalo {Oh so that is the reason. Ok let's go}.

Chakor smiled bright 😁. Suraj...! Suraj turns. What?. Chakor; U r so unromantic. Suraj; looked at her his hands on his hip. He pulls her toward him. Do u want a romantic lover or a hot beast. Chakor gave him a look with 100 questions she put her hands around his neck. Romantic Lover she whispers in his ear. Suraj smiled.

Suraj opens the door of his house. He hold her back. Chakor wait. Romantic Lover right?. Chakor nod 😄. Suraj vanished for 2 to 3 min. He comes back with rose petals each of her step was on a bed of rose petal. Chakor bad to suffer alot so Suraj will do everything what is necassary to keep her happy.

They reach to the stairs n the petal were over. Chakor; n now?. Suraj; One moment. He went back n picked up the used petal. Suraj; We will recycle them. Chakor pout. Suraj; Fine now u will get the beast. Chakor; what? Suraj lifts her on his one shoulder first she protests. But now. Chakor; Suraj slow... slow... 😀. Suraj was confused. Y slow... wait. He now lift her in bridal style. U r naughty n dirty mind. Chakor; I'm not. U r my boyfriend n who besides me should adore ur bottom.

Chakor; Wait. Where is Ragini's room? I want to see it. Suraj; here!.

Ragini n Laksh were on Lalsh bed the were lying next to each other. Laaaksh.... Laksh; hmm. Ragini; do u know what is coming?. Laksh thought he doesn't wanted to give a wrong answer. He looks at her n admires her beauty. Ragini turns to him. Laksh what?. Laksh; Ragini I don't what is coming but I know u r with me. Ragini; Oh u r so sweet. She gave him a kiss. Laksh; U won't tell what is coming right?. Ragini nod. 😋. Laksh hugs her giving her kisses on her cheek.

Chakor - Oh this room is opposite Laksh bhai's room. No way I'm not going to enter -. Suraj; I will show u. Chakor; What? No!. Suraj; But u wanted to see right. Chakor; Haan I wanted but it is Ragini's room n without her permission we can't enter. Budhu {idiot in loving way}. Suraj; u r right. He lifts her in his room. Chakor; U know I love it to see u every morning. Suraj; me too. He watched himself in the mirror. Chakor hits him n he starts to laugh. I was just joking. U know first I had to  see ur brother. Thank God he shifts. Chakor nod. I asked for the room with the best view. Suraj hugs her from back. Me Thank u! He kisses her cheek.

Chakor pushed him away. Suraj; Oh do u really want to release the beast in me. Chakor; frighten. No. Suraj lifts her n throw her on his bed. Chakor get scared. Suraj removes his shirt. He lies next to her. He covered her with his quilt n said I need to sleep. Hope u understand that someone had stolen my sleep. Chakor blushed. Suraj lied next to her hugging her tight n fall asleep in minutes.

Laksh was romancing with Ragini when the reality strikes back. Ragini; What happen? Laksh; Woh... woh... Ragini; Woh woh kiya {What}? Laksh; We r here romancing Suraj n Chakor too na. Ragini; Oh u r right. Do u want to spy on them. Laksh nod. Ragini; That is very bad u should trust him. Laksh put his hand on her shoulder. Ragini I Trust Him More Than Myself. But I Don't Trust Chakor! Ragini; haan let's go. Laksh; where?. Ragini; 🤔 her room!. Laksh nod both were standing in front of her door but weren't entering.

Chakor; What r u doing? Apne kamre main romance karna kam pargaya? {hehe U wanted to romance in my room too hään 😁😉}. RagLak frighten. U here?!. Chakor; haam I'm here. But don't worry u can romance here too but at least let me close my eyes n ears 🙈🙉. RagLak; Shut up! Chakor; 🙊.

Suraj was in deep sleep after that long time he could sleep peacefully without having a nightmare.

...
Hahaha u hoped for more romance right 😜.

Please comment n vote seems like it works now 😄.