Audition 😁😎

Hi 😄😄😄😘😘😘

Recap; Sukor nhok jhok 😂. RagLak unknown feeling of attraction 😍. The mystery girl Sheila entry.

Suraj n Laksh were the last who enters the classroom they had to sit next to each other. The whole class was looking at them... How is this possible???. A few starts to whisper is the fight over...

Suraj n Laksh looked st each other n turned away..

FB starts (Fight of SurLak sorry if it is too lame).

Two boys were running n troubling the family members n friends. Everything was up n down nothing was more on his place...

...Suraj stop. (Mischievous Suraj just 5 years old today it is his birthday).

...Laksh stop. (yeah mischief like Suraj Laksh he is bf of Suraj 😊).

SurLak; haan maa. They pout n went out to the garden.

Suraj; Laaaaackiiiii. Laksh; suuuuraaaaaj. Hahaha both were laughing n playing with the ball having fun.

AP; Laksh come we have to change n Suraj u too right?  Suraj nod he was excited he was turning 6 years old. Suraj; laki Laksh; raj.. Suraj; be on time. Laksh; ok. He salutes.

AP; don't worry we will be here on time....

It was night n all arrived incl. AP, DP, Laksh n the baby Chakor....

Suraj; ur sis is annoying... when will she stop crying. Laksh; hään... U said something??? Suraj removed Laksh hands. Ur sis is annoying. Laksh nod. Both laughed haha...

Teju comes with the cake...

Laksh; wow

Laksh; wow... Suraj; chal {come}. Laksh follows him both carried a chair n were standing in fron of the huge cake. A big candle in the shape of a 6 was on it. Both were standing there. All starts to sing Happy birthday to u Suraj... Suraj blow the candle. N they all clapped. Suraj hold the knife n Laksh was looking with big eyes n confused. Laksh; Suraj cut the cake!. Suraj shook his head. Laksh; what?. Suraj; we will cut together 😀😄.

They cut the cake Suraj first gave to his mother n father then to Laksh n AP n DP. He eats in the end looking at the baby he took a bit cream n filled her mouth. Even I don't like u. It is my birthday he said it loud.

They were all playing n Suraj was opening the gifts he got. Laksh; that is my.... Suraj took it n opens it. It was a new football soccer. He immidiately play n kicked it... broken glass Suraj!... 😶😶😶. Suraj; sorry maa. Laksh; it was me. Teju; Laksh to lie is bad... AP; Laksh... But Suraj hugs him.