A broken heart?

Hi

Recap; RagLak spend a lot of time together they had their first date. SuKor kinda had also a first date just with the fact Suraj Chakors heart.

It was middle in the night Suraj couldn't sleep his nightmares wasn't taking any ends. He moves left n right  he throws his pillow away nothing the fear of losing Chakor was troubling him. He already tried to keep distance to her but she doesn't understand...

Let's resume of the events of today 😎 it's now 1 a.m tuesday 😁.

In the morning they start their day together. Laksh tried to talk with Chakor but she was blocking his request. In the car they all sat on their regular places. N from here the confusion starts.

Ragini looked at Chakor who was lost looking out of the window. She hold her hand. Chakor what happen? Laksh- Thank God Ragini asked -. Chakor turns n took her usual position when she has to say something cling on the driver seat.

Chakor looked at them with concern. Yesterday I watch a movie.

Ragini; name?.

Chakor; who cares!.

Ragini n Laksh were confused - What a title? -.

Chakor; well in this story their a two lovers but male refused to accept this relationship.

Ragini; y?.

Chakor; great question bcz he is stupid. An idiot donkey n more. Suraj put on the break. Laksh; Suraj! what?. Suraj innocently shook his head. I thought I saw something coming.

Chakor - as if anyone believes this -.
Well he made up his mind n thinks her brother would have an objection. Ragini; what did he asked him?. Chakor shook her head. He is a coward he doesn't have guts. Again a harsh break. Laksh; Suraj gosh man we haven't played Romeo n Juliet yet at least let me kiss her once before I die. Ragini blushed n Suraj looks at him disbelieve. Laksh; sorry he looks out if the window.

Ragini pinches his cheek. U know yesterday Laksh n I had out first date. She gave them a short description of everything. Chakor; oh thay is so sweet. Wait wait u didn't had kiss yet... u know in that movie that guy was crazy in kissing her. Suraj; oh please it was u... The female kissed him what could he do? Laksh; point what could he do?. Ragini; he could push her away. Btw happened in the end. Chakor; don't know looking at Suraj. Laksh; but... u cried the whole night. Chakor; yes but I kept the end open to re-write it on my own. Suraj smiled his gaze was sticked on her.

Soon they arrived college where Rajat n Vikram were waiting for them like Sheila. But Sheila left seeing RagLak holding hands this made Rajat burn in jealousy. Laksh hold Raginis cheek. We will meet in break at the canteen. Ragini nod with a smile. Vikram comes to Chakor n hugs her. Suraj felt jealous but what could he do... He left n Chakor saw it. - Oh ok Suraj Rajvanshi my mission starts -.

Vikram was happy by her back hugging him. U r late. Chakor a bit louder then usually. Our driver was lost somewhere so it took us a little but more than usual. Suraj gave her a death glare.

Laksh n Ragini said bye to each other. Laksh; u sae that movie too?. Suraj gave him a weird smile - Watch oh no man I was the main hero -.
Laksh; ok let's go before the bell rings. Both were sitting together without creating a scene  Ya the old friendship is back.

It was afternoon all classes were over. Laksh was waiting for Ragini at the canteen. Rajat was coming in with her. Ragini was keeping a distance to him as she knows that Laksh is jealous of him. But Ragini told him she doesn't have these kinds of feeling for him Laksh is the only one she loves.

Laksh stood up when Ragini comes. He made her sit next to him. Holding her hand tight.

Suraj was in the school gym. He was training with weights 💪. Chakor comes in with Vikram. Suraj saw that. - What is she planning? -. Suraj really got jealouse Vikram was touching her back her neck n her arms. To make her stand correctly. Suraj was abt to leave when another student come n asked Vikram to help with sporting equipment they just used. Vikram; Chakor I'm coming u start to train.