RagLak special first night +18

Hi so here comes the first night special on RagLak...

Ragini was sitting on the big bed Chakor n AP were there too making her feeling comfortable... even being in a relationship for more than 5 years the both have never consummated it. As Ragini wanted a name on their Relationship n Laksh was ready to wait as he loves her more than himself!

Laksh was looking nervously up to the room... Suraj looked at him with a stern face... Laksh could feel it a shiver run down his spine... of scare...

Laksh; Are Suraj y r u still here? Everyone left only u stayed here! Go! U must be tired by now! Go go!! He was waving with his hands go go!!!

Suraj looked at him. Don't u dare to hurt my sister!!! Laksh gulps... y r u saying this she is my wife now my responsibility ur work is done.

Suraj; I am her brother it is duty to care for her even after her marriage.

Laksh; acha baba tu jeeta main haara {uff okay u win I lose}. Now go!

Suraj; y?! He stood their like a statue his arms were crossed in front of his chest...

Chakor; Suraj!!!! She runs to him n took him in a bone crush hug... Suraj responses to her hug with a similar tight hug... he twirls her around n Chakor signals Laksh to go!

Laksh smiles 👍 thank u! He silently forms with his lips n vanished...

+18 starts from here...

Laksh enters the room there she was his love his life he has waited for her... Ragini was sitting on the bed with her full clothes... Laksh had thought she might have changed but she didn't... he liked it as he wanted to be one... who takes her clothes off...

Laksh closed the door behind him. Just in case there is no prank hidden anywhere he checked the room... Ragini was nervous he was coming toward the bed... but he bend down n looked under the bed... puuh no alarm clocks or anything like this...

He comes up n looked at her the veil was hiding her face... hmm 🤔. He sat down on the bed in front of her... he slowly moves the veil up to see her blushing face...

Laksh; Ragini... look at me... just once...

Ragini was taking a deep breath she slowly lifts her head her gaze was fixed on her knees but she knows he wants to meet her gaze... another deep breath... her gaze was on him n he captured her eyes within seconds... both were lost into each other...

He comes little bit near n removes the veil completely

He comes little bit near n removes the veil completely... his touch gave her a shiver all over her body... he has touched her before a caressing here n a small pinch there but now his touch was creating a new sensation... he has the right on her...