Love?

Hi 😊 finally the birthday over No noy really

Recap; Patch up of SurLak. Romance between RagLak. Innocent kiss by Sukor. Jealous Rajat.

After their dance they looked at the stage where Sukor were sleeping inches away. Laksh; look... Ragini hmm. Laksh pointed on their hands. Ragini;😮 r they holding hands?. Laksh looked at Raginis hand he entwine his fingers with hers. Ragini looked at him.

Laksh; don't look at me like this 😊 u have to get use of this

Laksh; don't look at me like this 😊 u have to get use of this. Ragini blushed n looks to the otherside. Suddenly both jerks 😪 someone snores 😪 that loud that both frighten. Ragini; what or who was this? Laksh; don't know?. Both turns to the sleeping couple. Ggraaachii... Suraj turns to the opposite side. Chakor again ggraaachii 😪. Laksh shiver. Maybe we should wake her. Ragini; No she will then wake Suraj bhai.

Suraj; she will? she did!. He sat n turns to the monster of sleep. Graaachhiii 😪. Suraj - Are yaar yeh kis monsters se pyaar kar behta awaaz to aise nikal rahi hai ke koi bhi bhag jaye {oh gosh to whom I fall in love with. This monsters is shouting anyone will run away}. But sleeping beauty -.

Laksh; whisper. They weren't holding hands. Ragini; ansolutley not.  Very close to each other when Suraj turns Laksh immidiately made step back. Suraj; romance but not when I'm present in the same room. Laksh; ok. Ragini he said we can romance come let's go outside. Ragini; haan.. Laksh took her hand n was abt to leave. aah... Laksh turns to see Suraj holding Raginis ear. U can romance wuth ur boyfriend later not yet... Giving Laksh a death glare... Again a snore ggraaachii 😪.

Ragini felt weird...

All three frighten. Suraj; someone should wake her m thats not me. Ragini; me either. Laksh; no way I'm not going to wake that monster. By their noises Chakors sleep broke... She was kinda cleaning her nose with her throat nraach. Suraj turns in disgust 🤢. She rubs her nose with her palm n stood up.

Suraj; yuck. Chakor; y u make so much noise? Laksh; doll u r too much bcz of ur awful snoring we all frighten n Suraj couldn't bear it. Look at him. Chakor turns to him. Suraj - abhe kahan phas gaya {where I am stucked now} -. Suraj turns with a smile. He called u a monster. Laksh; after u called her a monster. Chakor; what?

Ragini had left the place before Chakor woke up. Laksh n Suraj were running. Laksh shout. Ragini start the car. Ragini; I don't have a licence. Laksh; Suraj start the car. They run on each side n sat in the car n drove away.

Chakor comes out. Ragini was standing there. Chakor; Ragini what happen y r u looking so serious?. Ragini; woh... bhai said I can romance with my boyfriend... Chakor; what😲. Suraj gave u the permission - What is he upto? -. Ragini; that is not the point. Chakor; ok then? Ragini thought how to explain. Woh... he hasn't asked me anything in this way. Chakor; what? bhai hasnt confessed yet? Ragini nod innocently. Chakor; but u r his gf right?. Ragini nod with a blush.

Laksh was looking. 😥 we r save now. Suraj; haan. Both were breathing heavily. Laksh; we should drive back
Suraj; yep. Laksh; how could we drive away without them? They will kill us. Suraj; nop. Laksh; what? Suraj; 😏 They will kill u. Ur sis n ur gf. On my side it is just my sis but her concern is more on u... 😂. Laksh; doosti to kar ne hi nahi ati tumhe. {u r r bad as a friend}.

They drove back Ragini sat behjnd Laksh seat n Chakor behind Suraj.
Suraj smiled he was waiting of a drama scene but nothing he was confused then Chakor come to Suraj seat front. Calling Bhai. Laksh looked at her. What?. Chakor; come. Laksh comes near to Sukor Chakor whispers n Suraj felt uncomfortable.

Chakor; bhai u haven't confessed ur love to her. Suraj turns. What n I'm so stupid calling u her bf. The men were nose to nose. Laksh sitted back on his seat. - Ragini is disturbed bcz of that -.

Chakor was back at her seat. Suraj; Chakor clean ur nose. Chakor 😝. Laksh; ok let's drive home. Both lady's no!. Suraj; then?. Chako; I want Ice cream. Ragini; No Chakor u already caught a cold. Let's go n have some hot coffee. Chakor; no Ice cream. Ragini; No Coffee. Suraj was quiet he was not stupid to interfer in a women fight. Laksh; enough. How abt McDonald's u get Ice cream u will have ur coffee n we also can have something. Suraj smiled n nod. There 2 too.

Suraj; McDrive? ChaRag; No!. Suraj; it was just a question fine let me look for a parking...

They were having coffee, ice n burger... ChaRag were sitting on the bonnet of the car while Laksh was standin beside Ragini with his coffee n Suraj was leaning against his car next to Chakors side eating his chicken burger.

Laksh; Suraj u r too much. U have vegetarians here n still u r eating meat. Suraj; it's chicken. Chakor; I want too. Give me a bite. Suraj; no. Ragini; u r not vegetarian? Chakor; no they decided to change their eating  habit I was abroad n when I return I never asked but I want a bite. She pout. Suraj; fine here. Chakor took a big bite. Suraj was looking at the sinkhole she created. Chakor gave him a spoon filled with ice cream. Suraj; no I don't want. Chakor; don't ask me later. Suraj; I won't don't worry. 

After finishing the burger he emptiness his drink n throw it away. Laksh too thriw his empty cup away. Suraj hold Chakor roughly on her waist n lift her down. Laksh very gently took Raginis hand n put his other hand on her waist n carefully lift her down.

Chakor loved the way... Ragini loved the way...

Back in the car. Suraj starts driving when Chakor asked for his coke. Suraj; I drunk it. Chakor comes near. What y?. She hits him. Suraj; ouch!. Chakor; u didn't once. Suraj; bcz I drunk it. Ragini; here have some coffee. Chakor; No I wanted cold drink. Bhai were is ur drink. Laksh; I had coffee n drunk it. Chakor pout n sit back n kicked the seat once.

Suraj looked at her in anger. But he asked Laksh to open the glove compartment. He gave Suraj the water which he throw to Chakor.

Chakor; yuck it is warm. Suraj she hits him again n her right hand was pn his window side. Suraj; Chakor if u hit me again. I won't leave u. Chakor; I'm not scared of u. She hits him. N Suraj hold her right hand. Chakor screams. Ragini; bhai leave. Laksh; Suraj... he turns to hus window. Suraj wasn't listening to anyone he hold her hand next to his mouth n kiss it. - Now we r even -.

Chakor got a shiver all over her body. Suraj leaves her hand n she sat back holding her hand carefully with a red face. Ragini; Chakor? R u fine? Bhai!.

Finally they reached home. Laksh; Ragini wait I want to give u my gift. Ragini; but u already gave me a gift. Laksh; but my real gift. Wait here. Suraj walks to his room. Chakor to her room.  Both looked out of the window to see each other... Chakor took the hand which he kisses n places on her lips. She waved to him. He gave her a smile which let her melt n fall on her bed with a blush.

Both smiled... Yeah she knew he watching here😉.

Ragini was waiting when something cold touch her neck.

Ragini looked at it n was amazed. Laksh it is so beautiful. Laksh; but not us u. Ragini turns. She places her hands on his neck n he his hands on her waist. Laksh; Ragini will u be my gf?. Ragini nod biting on her lips. Laksh; don't do that... it makes me weak... Laksh slightly touched her lower lip with his upper lip. She blushed n runs to her room....

.....

Sorry but birthday is differently over now but I had to write this 😊.

Hope u had now romance.
Please comment n vote 😄