Honeymoon #1

Hi
user20724662

Recap; Chakor asked for forgiveness. They went for Shopping.

The wife's did the packing of the luggage's while the men were admiring them.

Suraj; Chakor what is in the shopper... that small one?! Chakor; a surprise! Suraj smirks. Surprise... he repeat the word. Chakor; haan Suraj a surprise now get ready!

Laksh; Ragini my Baacha I don't want to get ready can't we sleep 5 min. Ragini looked at him. No Laksh ji we have to reach the airport on time so please get ready. Laksh rolls his eyes but not leaving the chance to kiss his wife waist as her saree was giving him the best view...

Laksh!!!

Chakor; Suraj stop this now!!! I'm not in the mood just get ready we have the whole trip to do this! Suraj; pakka {really}? Chakor; haan sure! Suraj; fine just bcz of ur word I'm getting ready but trust me! If I want get what u promised me I will literally take it! U got me?!
Chakor nods her head.

Laksh; Baacha we how much time we have to spend with the other's?. Ragini; Laksh I don't know all I know is that I want to spend the time with U only! Laksh kisses her nose. Ragini; y do u kiss my nose aren't my lips kissable.

Laksh bend her down on his arm. Arrey Ragini if I start to kiss ur lips I will be bound in a smooth then no one can me ready to go to the airport I will celebrate my honeymoon here with U! Ragini blushes. Chi Laksh! Laksh kisses her lips very softly to fulfill her desire.

They all reached at the airport.

In the flight they sat in the same row.

Suraj; Chakor put the belt on! Chakor; oh Suraj the sign hasn't appeared yet! Suraj; I know but yet I want u to put the belt on! He said in an order tone that Chakor got confused. Suraj; DP do it for me I will be very happy! Chakor smiles then got confused. DP?! RagLak were laughing.

RagLak; DP means Dharam Patni {Wife}. Chakor laughs sarcastically haha. Have u planned this for long? Suraj; yes DP... Chakor; my D... no I don't want to use this! Suraj kisses her cheek. Then don't I was just joking.

Laksh hold Raginis hand as she was feeling a little bit afraid. She flow many times without having problems but to be honest she loves to play the shy girl card as she knows she is married to a protector. Ragini entwined her finger with his.

The plane take off...

Suraj looking at Chakor who was sleeping on his shoulder.

The same happens with Ragini who was sleeping on Laksh chest/shoulder