63- Come Here

Harry and I lay in a comforting silence for many more minutes. I basked in his aroma.

His smell, his body warmth, the sound of his gentle breathing, the feeling of his hand on mine and just the mere thought that he was with me, lying next to me.

"People are gonna be going, I better go and make sure everyone leaves." His husky, tired voice breaks the silence.

"You can uh...stay here for a bit if you want?" He questions quietly, releasing my hand and sitting up. I sit up too and nod my head.

"Okay." I smile at him and he half smiles back before wandering out of the room and closing the door behind him.

His absence makes me feel alone and empty, but the knowledge that he will be back makes excitement brew inside me and I can't fight back the smile so wide that it makes my cheeks ache.

I will never quite understand whatever it is that me and Harry have, all I know is that it makes me feel so alive.

My whole body is tingling with eagerness and excitement, I don't know how long I will be here and I can only hope that we don't argue.

I sit still on his bed, the quiet ticking of the clock filling my ear drums as I think about nothing but Harry.

It's 12:00 now so there's not much else we can do with the night accept sit and talk, I don't mind that though. that's more than I could ever ask for and even just being with him it's enough to make me happy and content.

Minutes later Harry's light and even foot steps are heading towards the door. It creaks open and his figure stands there, a small smile on his lips as he closes the door.

"Everyone's gone." He tells me quietly, walking over to the bed and taking a seat next to me.

The smell of tobacco still fresh on his clothes mixed with his manly cologne.

"Oh and erm Evie kept asking me where you were, so I just told her you'd gone home. Wise move?" He half smiles at me and I look up at him.

"Very." I breath, grateful he didn't tell Evie that I was with him. She would go ballistic.

"Do you wanna play the question game again?" I yawn, I'm really tired.

"Yeah, hang on." He murmurs, leaning forward and switching on a dim lamp and walking to turn off the main light.

The sudden lack of light confuses my eyes and it takes me a few seconds to adjust to the romantic warm glow of the lamp.

"You can go first." He smiles, sitting cross legged just below his pillow.

I swivel my body round so I'm sitting opposite him, cross legged also.

This is like how we were sitting on the bench that time. I sigh as I think back to it.

"Why are you always so bipolar with me?" I ask a risky question that I've always wanted to know the answer to.

He frowns.

"I guess I'm just not used to having a friendship or whatever the fuck we have with a girl. Normally I only talk to girls if I'm hoping to fuck them and then ditch them. It's just different with you, not that I don't want to fuck you!" He says quickly and I feel my cheeks redden.

"But uh I just don't want you to think that that's all I want from you. Because it's not." He breaks eye contact as he says this and looks down for a second before flickering his eyes back up to meet mine.

I nod slowly, unsure of what to say to this new found information and a small insight to the psyche of Harry Styles.

"My turn." he licks his lips.