14. Fulfill and Avenge

Just more details about the afterlife lore.

Soo, when a person dies and ends up in the Void, they're in four sections: 

1. Like Rei, the ones that died unfilfilled. They get reincarnated into a world, retaining their memories at a later date, or at the start of their lives, depends. They also have birthmarks to remind them, and their main point there is to live a life better than the one before. They will live and die as normally as they are allowed.

2. The ones that instead of 'reincarnate', are 'transferred' back in, most of the time with a change in appearance, back into their old world. They don't start back up as a child, they just 'continue' their lives, thinking they've just had memory lost or some shit.

3. Like Russo, the ones that died of regret. Russo is in the 'fulfill' section, where his last wish was to fulfill a promise or wish of some sort. They are placed into a world that would allow for them to fulfill it, and after that, they will experience their second death. That is why they are 'Zombies', because they simply needed a vessel that would last them long enough. 

4. The ones that die of regret, and their last wish was for 'revenge'. They are placed right back into their world, holding the power of the devil. At that point they far surpass the capabilities of a human, and even after exacting their revenge, they will never die. They are left ot wander as what we would perceive as 'Demons'.