19. TakeRei Confessions [Take #2]

AN: Take #2 :) just because

This one's a little more to the yaoi side, with a bolder Takeshi than [Take#1]'s awkward adorkable couple.

LET MY INNER FUJOsHI HAVE HER TIME OK 

DON'T REGRET READING AND DON'T READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT

NEXT CHAPTER OF THE MAIN STORY I'LL BE GOING BACK TO TAKEREI FEELS OK SO THIS IS A TREAT FOR YOU TAKEREI shippers OUT THERE

THIS SERIES IS NOT PART OF THE MAIN STORY OK IN CASE IT WASN'T CLEAR

-

"Rei, wake up," Takeshi called lazily, leaning over the brunet's bed

"Rei, wake up," Takeshi called lazily, leaning over the brunet's bed. Shaking the brunet by the shoulder, he called for the hundredth time, "Rei, wake up already, it's almost noon."

Rei curled up tighter, hugging his tangle of his sheets closer, burying himself within the mess cotton and cloth. He almost looks like a hermit. 

Or a burrito.

...Sounds yummy.

"Mhh," Rei whined, "Mu."

"Rei," Takeshi sighed. He woke up early to get Rei along with him to lunch and the arcade. That's still possible, but not unless this li'l thing gets his face out of his drool.

Rei pried his face out of the covers to send Takeshi a glare. "Nu," he whined, probably asking for another five minutes or ten.

"Rei, if you don't get up now, I'll kiss you." Takeshi said.

Pouting and not taking the statement seriously at all, Rei turned his face around and curled back up. He was really sleepy today, after all he stayed up all night yesterday doing work Hibari pushed onto him.

With a sigh, Takeshi stood up. He turned and sat down on the bed. Swerving slightly, he leaned down and over Rei's figure-- 

The next Rei turned, Takeshi's face was an inch from his. Letting out a shriek, he tried to get away but Takeshi held him down.

"Ta-" Rei finally spoke, "Takeshi?"

"I told you I was gonna kiss you, right?" Takeshi grinned.

"Eh-? wait, Takeshi I'm sorry I'll-" Rei freaked out the moment he realized he couldn't escape, "I'm sorry, I'll wake up, I'm awake, Takeshi?!"

The next moment he felt  something soft-- and when he realized those were lips, on his own, he panicked and let out a scream. Kiss and all.

Takeshi parted, lifted his head, and let out a hearty laugh.

"Feel like waking up now?" Takeshi grinned, having the cheek to joke.

Blushing madly and all senses overheating at the sudden emotional ambush, Rei's mind went into overdrive. "Ta-" Stuttering, "Takeshi, I hate you so much!" he wailed. He rolled over-- curled up, and buried his face into his palms. He then began sobbing indecipherable cries.

 Crouching back down, giving Rei a hug, Takeshi leaned down to offer Rei a peck on the cheek. 

"Love you too," Takeshi whispered into Rei's ear.

With a screech, Rei chased Takeshi out of his room.

"I'll be done in five minutes, just wait downstairs or something!"