31. OC Profile

- Mood Board by -hikari-

.Basic Information.

Name: Ninomiya Rei

Nicknames: Rei-chan, Green

Age: 13 as of 2004 (same as Tsuna)

Gender: Male

Date of Birth: May 1st

Family: Ninomiya Yuuichirou (Father), Ninomiya Sui, Ninomiya Sae (Younger Sisters)

.Only in TYL.

Mafia Affiliation: Vongola (Varia) 

Title: Cloud Guardian ("The Dirty Rat")

Weapons: Lollipops? Darts.

Box Animal: Mimi (Cloud Mouse)

.Appearance.

Eye Colour: Green

Hair Colour: Brown. The fringe is usually clipped up with pins. 

-those pins are two bobby pins, each with a gem on them. One red, one blue. They were a memento of his past life, given by that afterlife god or some shiz (too long to put in here). As of chapter 47, they have broken and he no longer wears them.

Height: 160cm (5'2)

Weight: 50kg (110.2lb)

Birthmarks: A white, bracelet-like ring at the Left wrist and Right foot.

.Personality.

Externally mysterious and internally insecure, he obviously has a lot of secrets to hide (even if he doesn't hide them very well). He's not the best liar ever, but he makes up for that with his illusionist hobbies and outgoing personality. He normally tries to help out whenever he can, but his lung condition keeps him from doing so and leaves him idle, which he dislikes. He values family above all else and friends being a close second, and he does his best to survive for them, which also isn't going very well either. He lingers on the past quite a bit, but he also concentrates on the present with worries for the future, leading to indecisiveness, which tends to get on others' nerves.

-written by SYShin02-

.History.

So Rei was a normal child. He grew up in a relatively normal family, with his two younger sisters, taken care of by a nanny (Mama Lula). His father's not always around due to his work, but he lived a contented life as a childhood friend of Yamamoto Takeshi and Sasagawa Kyoko.

Having been born wit a lung condition to begin with, Rei is scarcely allowed to do intensive running. Rebellious a child he was, he did so regardless. Then at the age of seven, he experiences his first ever 'Rebound'. Along with it, all memories of his past life came rushing back to him. 

Living now with the knowledge of KHR being an anime, he struggles to get over his past regrets.

In the future, his abnormal lung condition is revealed to be a form of a drawback in lieu with his transference.

.Abilities.

Rei possesses good reflexes. Although not as good as his past life (of being a circus trapeze specialist), he has good instincts and enough strength to pull through short battles.

Rei has an interest in illusory, magic tricks, although strictly speaking he holds no ability to do real magic. He does this mainly to charm children and to relive little bits of his past life and his past brothers.

Rei is good at darts, to a kinda ridiculous point. In the future, we see him use darts as his weapon. As he is mainly a surveillance member, we have not seen TYL him fight. He hides and connects the information transfer in the Varia, as well as scout out information of enemy families and enemy movements with his Box Weapon.

-

-

-

-

.that's all for now.