30. TYL Sae and Sui

As you already know, these two play a part in the Millefiore in the future. But have I explained their exact roles?

I don't think so, at least.

-

Sui is in the Millefiore, working as a personal assistant and secretary to Irie Shouichi. Irie kinda had a high position then, being one of the Fake Funeral Wreaths, so Sui in turn, did too. 

She had already read Rei's journal and thus she knew what Irie would be involved in. Thus, she began to get close and ahem, too close to Irie's actions sometimes-- this child of Yuu learned how to hack from the best-- and well, kinda just accidentally caught herself into a mess on purpose.

all according to keikaku.

-

Sae was in the Giglionero, as a member of the same rank as Nozaru and Tazaru, or perhaps one rank lower. She knew nothing of Rei's journal beforehand. Unlike the curious Sui, Sae was plain uninterested in it. Thus, even after Sae learned to speak and read English fluently, she didn't read the journal. 

With her own power of spying and being quiet, sneaking around (not stalking she swears), she found out about the Mafia business. She gets acquainted with Shamal, as you all have seen. She learns basic this-and-thats after countless lessons. The crafty little witch extorts battle info out of Shamal. 

After a while Reborn just directed her to Aria,  because if anyone can handle this hot case it was a Sky; and Tsuna was too busy with Decimo stuff to do at that point.

After joining the Giglionero, Sae worked her way from ground up diligently, simply because she was earnest in her loyalty to Aria. Everyone loves Aria. Everyone loved Aria.

 Everyone loved Aria