-2-

2 Days Later
Hennessy POV

" 🎶 Happy Birthday to you . Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to Hennessy. Happy Birthday to you. And many moreeeeee 🎶."  My parents sung as they walked into my room with a tray of breakfast and a small pink gift box tied with a silver bow. I couldn't believe I was finally 19 years old.

" Once you finish eating and getting dress come downstairs for your other gifts." my dad said before he kissed my forehead and they left out my room.

I ate the small breakfast then went to the bathroom to do my hygiene. I walked in my closet to take out my outfit that was already hanging up and to find some matching shoes . Sitting down at my vanity I felt some cover my eyes and my hands went up to theirs out of instinct.

" Are you ready to be entertained my pretty ?"  an ugly impression of a males voice rung out through my ears.

" Kindell I know this is your lame ass "  I giggled.

" ugh what the fuck gave it away this time ?"  She faked being sad. The girl is a whole clown out here.

" hmm I don't know it could be that you wearing your signature  A Thousand Wishes perfume or it could be the fact that you do the same thing every year ."  I was now in a full fit of laughter.

"what the fuck ever"  she joined me in my laughter.

I finished up my makeup and hair and stood up from the stool. I walked to the bed to retrieve my outfit and proceeded to the bathroom to finish getting dress. After getting fully dress I went to put on my gold cross my dad gave me earlier in the pink gift box.

" How do I look ?" I asked Kindell

"YESS BTCH YESSS ! GET THAT SHIT SIS  !" She snapped a couple of pictures of me

"YESS BTCH YESSS ! GET THAT SHIT SIS  !" She snapped a couple of pictures of me . Then we headed downstairs to join my parents.
Once we made it downstairs it look like my mom and dad were in a deep conversation but when they notice me and Kindell they put all their attention on us.

" Oh Hennessy baby you look beautiful." My mom said as she covered her mouth and walked over to hug me .

My dad just stared at me with water in his eyes. I know it was all too much for him seeing his baby girl his only girl all grown up. To my dad I'll always be his baby girl no matter how old I got.

" You look like the beautiful young woman that you are sweetie . " My dad walked over to me and kiss my  forehead.