-4-

Roman's POV
It was now going on 5:00 in the morning and I finally got Hennessy to shower and lay down . She was laid across my bed with one of my T-shirts on and a pair of my boxers on. I left out the room to go check on Kindell cause I know she was hurting too. When I walked in the guest room she was sleep aon August's chest . I walked downstairs to my kitchen to get me a bottle of water. I saw Q sitting on my sofa with his head in hands. Ant and Celeste deaths didn't just hurt Hennessy and Kindell it hit all of us. Ant was our boss and we all looked up to that man and Celeste was that mother that every one dreamed of having . I sat next to Q and he looked up at me .

" How you feeling B ? " I could see his eyes and they were red as hell

" Shit I don't know how to feel . It all happened to fast. He never said nun about a nigga being after him  or nun of that shit dawg . You know we would've been done some about it ." I said

" No doubt B . Shit most likely whoever did that shit was low key with it just watching him waiting for a day he slip up ." Q said making me think

" But who though ?" I said more to myself " So much shit about to go on mane . Hennessy about to be an emotional wreck , the warehouses about to be moving slow ,  money about to stop coming in , and you want ta know the most fucked up part?" I asked em

" wassup ?" He looked at me

" Hennesy don't even know who her old mane really is " he looked at me like I had two heads .

" Wait so they never told shorty about the cartel shit ?" I nodded my head and pulled on my beard "Damn she gone need somebody like fuck right now when all this hit her."  He said  and I nodded again.

I'm feeling Hennessy and shit but she ain't my girl. I mean we ain't never even sit down and got to know each other . All I know about ha is that she's Ant's daughter, she just had a 19th birthday, and her favorite color pink. And she ain't even tell me that I figured that out the day of her pool party when I saw her room and party decorations . And shawty damn sholl don't know nothing but a nigga but his name and age and now where I lay ma head at. I want to get to her know her though but Ion want no relationship I got a lot of females shit going on and Ion want to hurt her . I do want to be that someone she gone need though. I looked at my Rolex and it was now 6:15 in the morning. I dapped Q up and we went back upstairs to our rooms. I took off my jewelry and took a long shower. I walked out with my towel wrapped around my waist and I saw Hennessy sitting at my bay window with her legs crossed . I put on a pair of boxers and basketball shorts and went to sit next to her . She didn't move or blink . She just sat there with low puffy eyes. I put my hand on her thigh and she looked at me slowly .

" ya wanna talk ?" I asked her in a low tone

" What's to talk about ? They're gone . There's nothing I can do Roman " she said barely above a whisper.

" That's true ma but that don't stop ya from feeling some type of way or having questions. Talk ta me . Let me know what's on your mind." I said as I grabbed her hand

" I do have questions but you can't answer them the only people who could answer them are gone " she walked back to the bed and climbed in

I rubbed my hands down my face and watched as she laid on her side with her back facing me. I wish Ant would've let me known some . I don't know what to do . I could answer her questions but I don't know if I should be the one to. I walked to the other side of the bed and climbed in. I pulled the covers up to her shoulders and turned around facing the other way. I heard her whisper something so I faced her.