-24-

Sunday February 4th
Hennessy POV
I woke up with a T-shirt on and my hair wrapped up but the last thing I remembered was falling asleep on the couch with Roman. I rolled over and he wasn't in the bed with me. I got up to go use the bathroom. When I came out he was knocking at the bedroom door.

" Come in " I said

" Morning " he smiled walking over to me with a tray of breakfast

" Yes food" I said rubbing my stomach " Morning to you too though"

" How you slept ?" He asked sitting next to me on the bed

" Good. Great actually. I like how you got the silk sheets I fell in love with in New York." I said making him get cocky

" Well you know how a boss nigga do." He said licking his lips and rubbing his hands together

" Boy please, but why you slept in another room?" I asked

" You said no spending the night but was too tried to go home so I figured if we slept in different rooms it was kind of the same thing as not spending the night" he said shrugging

A smiled formed on my lips hearing him say that. I really thought he would take this no sex or no spending the night thing hard but he was actually respecting my wishes. I finished up the food as he brought me some towels and a toothbrush. I did my hygiene and put on a pair of his sweats while texting Kindell to bring me some clothes over here since they were on their way over.

Penelope POV
I was on my lunch break with DeShawn at my favorite sandwich place. You would think after what all went down 3 months ago I would've been fired but actually I wasn't. I had to explain to my boss the entire situation from the strip club to the fight and when he seen that I was innocent he let me kept my job. I haven't spoken to Jasmine or seen her since thanksgiving break and I honestly didn't want to. Things with DeShawn have gotten serious. We've been together 5 months now and we've even start having sexual relations. He has been everything I've hoped he would be. He don't tell me lies and he don't  keep secrets . We tell each other everything. I was happy that my brother and Hennessy finally made up and she would be having me a niece or nephew. I was happy for Bee as well even though we got into it a few months back. I was ready for A'Niyah to finally arrive. I wanted to know who baby this actually is. After I finished my lunch I headed back to work.

Hennessy POV
I was now sitting downstairs talking with Kindell and Nadia. They came over about an hour ago and we've been talking since they sat down. The boys were in Roman's home office handling business.

" Girl I knew you missed Roman look at you, you're glowing!" Nadia said making me blush

" It's pregnancy glow. Nothing to do with Roman." I lied

" Bitch cut it out. You 3 months and we haven't seen you glow like that til now." Kindell said giving me that bitch please face making us laugh

" Okay okay. 50% is Roman but I mean like I don't know how or why but when I'm with him it makes me feel different. A good different." I said

" You're in love Hennessy. That's what happens." Nadia said

" Are you in love ?" I asked her