-7-

A week later
Hennessy POV

A week later Hennessy POV

It was finally the day I dreaded to come, my parents funeral

It was finally the day I dreaded to come, my parents funeral. I wore my all black romper that fall off the shoulders and my black pumps. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail braided it and wrapped it up into a bun. My aunt, Kindell, and me were all downstairs eating breakfast as we waited for the family car to pull up. It's been a week since I've seen or heard from Roman. He's been calling, texting, and even stopping by but I just don't want to talk. I'll talk to him when he get rid of whatever him and Crimson chin had going on cause I was not about to compete with the next bitch. My aunt told me he would be riding in the family car with us so I was mentally preparing myself to finally be in the same place with him. All morning they been asking me was I fine . Truth is I don't know. I cried this morning in the shower and again while getting dressed. I'm just ready to get this day over with. The doorbell rung and my aunt went to open it . Roman walked in making it hard to be mad at him . He looked good as hell in a dress shirt. Kindell looked at me and I shook my head no. She still wanted to beat his ass for last week. He walked over to the table and sat across from me while my aunt made him a plate.

Roman's POV
I was in my truck with all the windows up listening to See You Again by Wiz Khalifa. It was the day I had to put the man and woman I looked up to the most to rest. I never saw this shit coming. Ant and Celeste were good people besides the drug shit. But that what comes with the game. You live by the gun you die by the gun. I haven't heard from Hennessy since that fight we had a week ago. I been calling, texting, and stopping by her aunts place . When I stopped by for her Kindell crazy ass would always say she was gone or she tried to tase me. I was ready to see her. I missed her she brought good vibes. Even though ain known her for long she's someone I want around for a while whether it's as my girl or as my friend long as she was here. The building was now up and running. It looked 10x better , I know Ant up there smiling. The grand opening for the bar was tonight but we've been there all week in the warehouse part working. We actually making more money now. I pulled up to the house and parked on the side of the street. I walked up the grass and rung the doorbell. Eve opened the door and I went to join everybody at the table. I sat across from Hennessy and she ain't even look up at me. I knew what Genesis did pissed her off but I didn't know she did that, I would've deleted the shit before anybody could see it. Speaking of Genesis I went off on her ass and told her we ain't had nun else to say to each other. Eve placed a plate of breakfast in front of me and I said my thanks. It was quiet and you could feel the tension plus Kindell kept jumping at me. I guess Eve caught on.