-28-

2 Months Later
April 13th

Hennessy POV
I was just leaving the salon from getting my hair curled. Today was my gender reveal and I was so excited to find out my baby's gender. I was only 5 months but I felt like I was about to pop. I was out by myself getting pampered since every one was setting up at the building . Roman was out getting his hair and face cut. I pulled off from the salon and went to MAC so they could do my makeup. I wobbled inside with my hair pinned up signing in. I knew it was a boy because I was huge as fuck and boys are always big babies. Bee wasn't this huge at 5 months and she ended up having a girl. Kindell and Nadia been coming to every doctors appointment since the first one and they always covered me and Roman's eyes when it was time to check on the baby. Only thing we knew was the baby head a healthy heartbeat. I got up to go sit in the next available chair. I couldn't wait to get home.

Roman's POV
" Jon , my man " I said dapping my barber up before sitting in the chair

" Ro . How you been my friend ?" He asked

" Life been good man. Life been good"

Today was the day we found out our baby's gender and a nigga was past excited. Either way it turned out I was gone be happy. I couldn't believe I was about to be a father, for real this time. It was a good thing but then again it was going to be challenging with the shit I do. I was in the streets most of the day handling business and I knew once the baby came Hennessy would need me there with them. I wasn't ready to give this dope game life up. I was a 21 millionaire and that shit ain't come from no college degree. The streets was how I ate and I saw myself doing this shit for a minute. After I left the barbershop I went to go pick up the gift I got for Hennessy. I had the people at the photography place make a picture of her. The picture was big as fuck and I was going to put it up in the front room so it would be seen by everybody who walked in and out of our home. I put the picture in the back seat of my truck and headed towards the house. It was going on 12 in the afternoon and the reveal started at 1:30. I got out my truck and jogged up to the front door. When I walked in the living room I could smell food from the kitchen. I walked towards the kitchen speaking to Ms. Sue and Mrs Rosemary. I then saw my beautiful baby mama sitting at the table stuffing her face with her hair pinned up.

" You gone be full before we even make it to the reveal." I said sitting across from her

She shook her head while she swallowed her food. " No im ain't . I never get full. I swear your son so greedy." She said sighing

" So you confident that it's a boy ?" I asked her pulling on my chin hair

She nodded before covering her mouth " I mean look how huge I am . Bee wasn't this big and her baby turned out to be a girl."

" What that mean ? We might have a fat ass li girl. You was greedy as hell when I first met ya." I said making her smile

" So you folding now ? You want it to be a girl ?" She asked

I thought about it. Maybe I did want a girl. I was so thrown when I found out A'Niyah wasn't mine it's like I kinda want a another little girl so I could feel what I felt with A'Niyah. But a little me running around here didn't sound bad either. I could take li man to get his haircuts and teach him how to play 2K and shit.

" I'm cool either way" I said answering her question

We talked a li bit more before we went to start getting ready. I wasn't a dress it up type of nigga but Hennessy wanted me to at least try and for her I would do anything. She was wearing this rose gold kind of like dress so I got something to match that. I had on an all white dress shirt but my cuffs, buttons, and collar were the collar of her dress. I had on all white slacks and my Louis Vuitton red bottoms dress shoes were also the color of her dress. I topped it off with my rose gold Rolex and my rose gold cross I bought today. I looked damn good. I went and stood in front of the full body mirror Hennessy begged me to put in here looking myself over. The bathroom door open and she walked out. She was beautiful as fuck. She told me the color of her dress but she never actually let me seen it. It opened up in the front showing her cleavage. The sleeves were long and the dress flowed out at the bottom. She had these flowers on the top where her breast were, on her belly, a few on her sleeves, and all around the trim at the bottom bottom of the dress. Her hair was bust down the middle and she had it curled real big. She had these big stud earrings in her hair that were similar to the flowers on her dress. Her nails were a rose gold chrome like color. Her makeup was natural but it made her glow even more. I stared at her for a moment speechless.