-18-

Dillan, Jasmine, and DeShawn in the MM 👆🏽

2 months later
Monday November 17th 

Hennessy POV
We were out of school for Thanksgiving break and I was sitting in my room packing for our trip to New York tomorrow. Me and Penelope had gotten real close since she left. We texted and FaceTime all the time when we were free. I finished packing and went to make sure the girls were packing. I walked in Kindell's room and she was sitting on her suitcase trying to close it. I laughed and walked over to go sit on it for her while she zipped it up.

" Girl I'm so excited about this damn trip." She said

" Me too ! Penelope said it's a lot to do up there and the mall is lit as fuckkkk " I said dancing a little

" You know we finna spend an arm and leg in that bitch. I feel bad for Aug and Roman" She said following me into Nadia's room

" Feel bad for them for what ?" Nadia asked

" Cause we gone spend a grip at the mall over this week" Kindell said

" Oh Hell Yea. I already been looking at some  boutiques up there on line" Nadia said

" oooooo let us see !" We said running to her bed

" BAEEEEEE !!!" I heard Roman yelled

" YESSSSSSS !!" I yelled back

" COMEEE HEREEE NOWWWW !!!" He yelled back

I got up off Nadia's bed laughing and walked in my room. He was standing behind my door cause when I walked in he closed the door and I turnt around and saw him leaning on it with a towel wrapped around his waist.

" You missed me ?" He said walking towards me

" We just got up from out the same bed." I said laughing

" Let's get back in the same bed " He said picking me up kissing me on my neck and placing me on my bed

We've been having a lot more sex this past month and I been the one starting most of it. I pulled the towel from around his waist and we went at it .

Bee's POV
I was out at the outlets shopping for my baby shower . I found out last month that I will be having a baby girl. When I told Roman he said he wanted a boy but he was okay with a girl and when I told Cliff he was excited to be having a girl. Me and Cliff have been back on good terms. 2 months ago I ran into him at the grocery store with his mom and they were telling me he was in rehab for 4 months so that's why I haven't been seeing him since the accident between us. Long story short we made peace and he's really been here for me. Roman has still been here as well. I would think they would bump heads with each other but they are actually pretty cool. They both wants what's best for baby girl. I decided on giving her my last name since I didn't know which one was her father. A'Niyah Janae Stewart .  I picked up a few things and went to go check out. I put the few bags in my car and headed home.

Roman's POV
Hennessy was in the room with the girls and I was sitting downstairs playing the game with the boys. We were all staying here tonight to leave for New York in the morning. Things been good as fuck with Hennessy lately. We been having more sex and she's becoming more hard on a nigga which I been waiting for her to do. Usually I'd be like I'm going to the club and she just be like okay be safe but now she be like don't think you staying out all night. I haven't told her about the shit that happened 2 months ago and I honestly wasn't going to . I was taking that to the grave with me. I just knew not to ever cheat on her again and Is want planning on it.