-12-

Thursday July 5th
Hennessy POV
We were sitting in the lobby of the hospital waiting to hear something about Roman. When August called I was in shock. I couldn't even wait on an Uber. I called Von and to my surprise he was still at the hotel and he dropped us off. My parents had just died a few weeks ago I didn't want him to leave me too. I started to regret our last conversation.I just hope that wasn't going to be the last time we talked . I wanted to say I'm sorry. I wanted to say we could do a do-over. This ain't how I wanted things to end between us .

Kindell POV
I was sitting next to Hennessy holding her as she cried. We've been here since 12 this morning and it was now 3 in the morning. They hadn't came out and told us anything yet which had everybody worried. I looked over to Aug and Q and I could tell they wanted to shed a few tears also but they was fighting it. I wouldn't blame them though. They've been friends for 7 years and one of them was laying in a foreign hospital with two bullets in them. I know I was always trying to beat Roman ass but shit just wouldn't feel the same without him. He brought this group together and without him I think we would just fall apart. I wanted him to pull through more than anything . I couldn't be there for Hennessy like he could. I couldn't hold her at night. I couldn't be there 24/7 . I couldn't make her feel good like a man could. That's all I want for her is to be happy she been through so much and seeing her sitting here crying her eyes out all over again I know she's feeling everything hitting her like it was the first time. I didn't know what to say to her so I just let her cried in my arms as I said a silent prayer for Roman.

Roman's POV
I was walking around an unfamiliar house. I looked at a picture on the wall and it was Me Hennessy and a little boy. Just then I saw them run past me laughing and playing . Hennessy! I tried calling out her name but she didn't hear me. I followed them upstairs where they were playing hide n go seek. She was looking under the bed for the little boy when a man came behind her and picked her up and tossed her on the bed. The little boy came out the closet and jumped on top of them. They were laughing and looking happy. The man sat up and I saw his face. It was me . I was standing there watching them until everything started to disappear and I felt myself falling. I screamed as I hit the ground. I was somewhere dark. I couldn't see anything but I heard a lot of voices. They sounded  like the voices of my friends. They was laughing about something. Leave it to them niggas to brighten up any mood. Then I heard the voice of Kindell and for once it wasn't loud or threatening. But the voices I heard last hurt my heart. It was Hennessy and my sister. They sounded as if they were broken and I knew I had to get out of this place I had to get to them .

August POV
I was pacing back and fourth thinking how the fuck I let this shit happen. We've been friends for 7 years and living this lifestyle for 4 years. We've always came out safe and together because we always had each other backs. I still don't see how Roman left his vest, he was always the most prepared out the group. If anything I thought I would be the one to forget something since I was the one they constantly reminded to have this and that . I remember we was walking home from school one day when we were 13.

Flashback
" ay bruh did you do that math homework ?" I asked Q

" Hell naw nigga you ain't do it " He said

" If i did it why would I be asking you " I said making them laugh

" Man yall boys better stop playing around in these folks school." Roman said

" Oh so you must did the homework " I asked as we looked at him

" Nuh " He said making us bust out laughing " but I had Beunca sent me a picture of hers and Imma copy it when we go to breakfast " he said rubbing his hands together