-26-

2 weeks later Monday February 14th
Roman's POV
" Roman ? ... Roman ?" Hennessy kept calling

I was starring at the paper feeling crushed. I couldn't believe the shit I was reading right now. A'Niyah wasn't mine. I wasn't mad more so shocked. I thought she would be mine, I wanted her to be mine. Then again I was happy she wasn't. I was happy she would have a real family with grandparents included. I sat the paper down and went to go pick her up. She laughed as she did her normal thing wrapping her hand around my finger. I was starting to fall in love with babygirl but I'm glad this came out sooner than later.

" Ro ? You okay ?" Bee asked snapping me out of my thoughts

" Ye- Yea I'm good " I said hearing Hennessy smack her lips

" I'm really sorry Ro but at least we know now. Thank you for everything you've done for me and her." Bee said making me nod

" Congratulations Cliff. She's going to be everything." I said handing her over to him

" I hope you guys would still consider being her god parents ." Bee said

" Naw Bee . Ion think that would be a good idea. But if you ever need some just hit a old friend up." I said walking towards the door

The only reason I didn't want to be her god father was because I was fucking with her mom too when she was conceived so that was some weird shit besides I got my own kid to be worried about now. I was still going to handle Genesis and Greg ass though. Bee told me all she knew about the plan, their locations, and their whips. I saw Genesis last week leaving the hair salon and I followed her back to the same place Bee said they be at. I haven't been seeing them lately but my eyes were always open. When we pulled up to our crib Hennessy got out the car slamming the door. I wasn't in the mood to be arguing with her. Ms Rosemary open the door for us and she took off upstairs. I don't know what the fuck she was so angry about. I went into my office and started to handle some business. My phone vibrated on my desk and I looked at the screen seeing it was Aug name. These niggas was suppose to be here helping me with this shit.

Phone Conversation
Me - Bruh where the fuck y'all niggas at ?
Aug - What ? Nigga you said we wasn't gone be working on Valentine's Day. It was gone be our girls day.
Me - Hold up. That's today *moving papers off the desk calendar *
Aug - Yea nigga . Oh Shit ! You forgot ? *laughs* Hennessy and Kindell gone kick yo ass
Me - Get the fuck off my phone
Conversation Ended

I couldn't believe I forgot about today. I was so wrapped up in getting the results back today I guess it slipped my mind. Now I see why shawty gotta attitude so big like that. I looked at my watch and it was only 1:00 in the afternoon. I had time to plan something for her. I walked out my office and out the front door.

Hennessy POV
Phone Conversation
Me - Girl yes ! Like what the fuck ? I understand he was focusing on today for the results but damn Ro you just forgot completely. *sighs*
Kindell - Damn but you know what ? Don't even sweat it he a realize it and he'll have something romantic planned for you.
Me - Whatever. I'm going to go so you can enjoy your day. Love you
Kindell- Call me if some happens. Love you more
Conversation ended

I grabbed the gifts I got for him for Valentines and headed downstairs. I decided not to be petty since he did have a lot going on. When I walked downstairs I didn't see him . I knocked on his office door and he didn't answer. I push the door open and he wasn't in there. I looked out the window in his office and his range was gone. I placed the gifts on his desk and went back upstairs to put on some clothes. I was going to spend my valentines with my baby. Once I got dressed I jumped in my BMW and pulled off. I was mad as fuck. First he forgets about today then he have the nerve to leave me by myself. I put my phone  on vibrate and got out my car. I walked into the spa and decided to get the full treatment. When I walked out the spa I felt so relaxed. I started walking towards my car when I felt someone put something over my nose and mouth. I tried to scream and kick but whatever it was knocked me out. When I woke up I was tied down to a chair with a piece of tape on my mouth. I started to panic as my worst nightmare was coming true. I wiggled a little trying to loosing the ropes up but whoever tied this knew exactly what they were doing. I started to fear for my baby. The ropes were so tight especially on my stomach. I started to cry as I sat there helpless. A few hours later I heard the door open and close and then I heard footsteps.