-13-

3 Months Later

September 5th

Hennessy POV
Everything has been going real good these past couple of months. I am now attending CAU California University majoring in business and management and my minor was cosmetology.I still want to open my own beauty bar one day. Roman is healed and been back working hard as ever. Everything has been great between us. We've still been taking things slow but it's been real good lately. Last month he bought me a promise ring and confessed his feelings for me. We still aren't a couple but we're getting close. Also last month me and Kindell moved out of aunts Eve's place and we now share a 3 bedroom apartment with Nadia. Since the boys wouldn't let us stay on campus we moved in together and decorated our apartment like a dorm . Things were finally going good in my life .

Roman's POV
It's been three months since I've been shot. I been in and out of the gym getting my leg and upper body strength back to what it was. Money has been coming in fast and in larger amounts. I finally got the shit started with my new connect Frank from Jamaica. I also bought me a private jet so it would be easier to take guns and move dope from all across the world easier . My bond with Hennessy has grown and I think I might actually love this girl. I haven't told her that yet but I definitely feel that for her. She started school last month in August and she's been liking it . I really want her to follow her dreams and open her beauty bar one day. I wanted her to move in with me but she wanted to stay on campus so to compromise I let all the girls move in together in a apartment complex close by my house. 2 Months ago I finally put Bee in a 3 bedroom house on the other side of town. I gave her $100,000 and told her to stay away from me until the baby was born and it was mine. And if it wasn't mine she could keep the house and everything else she got with the money as long as she stay away from me. I haven't heard from her since. I hadn't seen or heard from Genesis since before the trip to Cuba 3 months ago. Everything was finally falling in place .

Kindell's POV
My life has took a turn for the good these last couple of months. I turnt 20 last month and they threw me Nadia and Roman's sister Penelope a huge party. Since I turnt 20 August 12th and Penelope turnt 20 August 18th and since we never got the chance to throw Nadia's surprise party for her 20th birthday in July they threw all of us a party last month. I finally got a new car and its a yellow Jeep. I enrolled at CAU last month with my girls taking up cosmetology. Since I already knew how to do nails and make up I decided to get a degree in it. I finally let my guard down with August and our relationship has been the best and the sex has been even better. I've been showing more affection towards him and being more open with him. Roman has been making my babygirl glow lately so he's been on my good side . Everything was everything.

August POV
I was thankful fa the growth and new blessings these last months have brought me. The warehouse has been flooding with product and money and the bar has picked up business as well. I was making more money now than I ever was . I finally got Kindell to open up and let me in . We made it officially last month a week before her birthday and shit been going real good actually. I got her a yellow jeep for her birthday and she loved it. I knew she wasn't a BMW type girl. She have started school and that's all she talk about but I like seeing her so passionate about something . Shit been Gucci for a nigga .

Nadia's POV
Looking back at my past I was more than grateful for these last 3 months. I went from living with an abusive father and alcoholic mother to meeting an amazing guy and moving in with his loving mother. I went from a fake friend who used me for my brother to meeting 2 solid friends. I also went from having a brother who up and left me to having two brothers who loved and cared for me . I have started school last month with my girls majoring in cosmetology with Kindell. I want to have a hair salon one day. I also moved in with them giving Ms Garcia back her privacy. Things with me and Q have been good like they always have been . We did however got closer to one another . I had a good ass relationship, 2 great friends , 2 cool ass brothers, I was in school and I had new place to stay. Did I mention Q also got me a silver Audi ? I couldn't ask for anything better. Everything was good like it's suppose to be .