-15-

Friday September 7th
Bee's POV

" You fucking up Beunca" ??

" How ? It's not my fault he told her and she's okay with it" I said

" We have nothing to blackmail him with . You're running low on money. What the fuck we gone do now " ??

" I'm still carrying his child . I'll use that " I said

" You sure that's gone work ? He don't want nothing to do with you . Let me remind you of what he said when he gave you this house and the money STAY AWAY FROM ME !" ??

" Look I never wanted to be apart of this stupid ass plan anyways ! How about you do this shit and just leave me and my baby alone " I yelled

" Bitch quit the act ! As soon as you saw him with Hennessy on his arm you was coming to me crying your eyes out . You was ready to do damage so I helped you . Don't ever think you getting out this plan " ??

" Whatever. You just don't forget to give me my half of the money or I'm going to the cops and telling them everything and how you said you would kill my baby if I didn't go alone " I said getting up walking out of the house

I don't know what I got myself into but I wish I hadn't . I miss being on Roman's good side when he was there for me. He was my first love and one of my bestfriends and I turnt against him over a half a million dollars. Don't get me wrong that was a lot of money but I didn't want to see him dead behind it. I got in my all white Audi and pulled off headed home. I just hope god watch over me and protect me and my little one.

Roman's POV
I was up early at the warehouse. I had to get on getting them a bodyguard first thing in the morning so they could be with them all day everyday starting today. I didn't even wait for Aug and Q to get up I had to get on this especially since I know they following Hennessy and know what she drive. I called up 3 of the workers who been working beside Ant since a teenager. I sent Hennessy a text before I got down to business.

My lady 😻💅🏽💰 Working but this won't take long today. Date night ? sent at 6:13 am

" Imma get straight to the point cause I know it's early as fuck " I said handing each one of them a vanilla folder " I'm taking yall out of the warehouse and assigning yall as bodyguards. In the folder there are pictures. A picture of who you will be protecting, what they drive, and who they are. These 3 girls are Hennessy Kindell and Nadia . Hennessy is Ant's daughter and Kindell is his niece. I need yall to make sure they never leave y'all eyesight and nothing happens to them. For the most part yall will be together. They stay together and go to school together but sometimes they be apart. Just keep an eye on your assigned person. I'm paying yall $3,000 a week . We got a deal ?" I said pulling on my chin hair

" Deal " They all said shaking my hand

I let them go on about their day and decided to gone get a head start on my work. I assigned Pete to Hennessy since he was the closest one to Ant, assigned Aaron to Kindell, and Scott to Nadia. I made a mental note to tell them about it so it wouldn't freak them out if they paid attention enough to even know someone was following them. Which I doubt since she ain't see them taking pictures of her. I thought about what she said last night about being a drug dealer. I was thinking about teaching her some stuff not to put her in this shit but just in case shit went down I wouldn't have to be so worried. I went into the warehouse part and open up the safe to get the money from last week profits to count and separate. I grabbed the two bags out the safe and took the elevator up to my office. I pulled out the paperwork with the sales on it and starting putting money inside the counter machine. I was writing numbers down when I heard my office door open. I looked up to see my niggas walking in.