-19-

Tuesday November 18th
Roman's POV
" See what I told you ." I said waking Hennessy up for the third time this morning.

" I'm getting up Roman ! Damn !" She said with an attitude

Nobody told her wild ass to play all night. I walked downstairs to grab me a bottle water. When I made it back upstairs she was in the shower. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Crazy Ass BM 😒🤦‍♂️ - Have a safe flight 😘 sent at 5:17 am

Me to Crazy Ass BM 😒🤦‍♂️ - Preciate it and why ya up so early ? Everything good ?

I sat on the bed and put on my red black and blue ones.

Crazy Ass BM 😒🤦‍♂️ - 😩 in pain but it's nothing

Me to Crazy Ass BM 😒🤦‍♂️ - just get ya some rest

Hennessy came out the bathroom with her hair wrapped up and a towel around her body. She went to her dresser to grab her lotion and started rubbing it on her legs. I got up off the bed and went to go stand behind her.

" what's under hea ?" I asked in her ear pulling on her towel

" Move. You just did the most about me not getting ready so let me get ready." She said rolling her eyes

" Man shut up." I said pushing her over on her dresser and pulling the towel from around her waist

Hennessy POV
I just got back out the shower for the second time this morning and was finally dressed. I tried to dress as comfortable as my closet would let me. I put on my black and white Victoria Secret PINK sweat suit with my black and white PINK slides. My hair was in a bun on the top of my head. I walked passed Roman and he slapped my ass. I went downstairs to join my girls on the couch.

" What took you so long ?" Kindell asked

" Grown folks business " I said with a smirk making them laugh

" Yall too nasty for me ." Kindell said scrunching her nose up and shaking her head at me

" Bitch don't even ! As much as your headboard hit my damn wall at night ." I said making them laugh

Just then the boys came downstairs and told us Pete was outside. We grabbed our purses and went to go get in the truck while the boys got the bags. We arrived at the airport at 7:15 and we had 15 minutes to board our flight for take off at 7:30. We went through all the security and stuff and we were getting settle in our seats. I had my blanket, neck pillow, and headphones out ready to sleep during this whole flight since I didn't get much last night. I looked back at my friends and they were doing the same thing. I was just ready to land already.

Bee POV
" You want some breakfast?" Cliff asked poking his head in my room

" Just some fruit." I said smiling

" Fruit bowl got it ." He said walking away

I really wish I was on the plane heading to New York with them right now. I don't see what he see in her . I mean yea she's pretty and she's has a nice body and she's got some going for herself but she wasn't me she didn't have the history I had with him. It drove me crazy seeing him all lovey dovey with this girl he only known for 5 months when he known me for 7 years. I started to feel myself get upset so I pushed Roman to the back of my head and laid backed against my headboard rubbing my stomach smiling. It was one thing I had that she didn't and that was his seed.