-5-

Roman's POV
I pulled up to the building that use to be Ant's warehouse . I explained everything to Q and Aug on the way here . I decided to re-decorate his warehouse . It had 3 floors . I had in mind to make the first floor a bar, the second floor the warehouse, and the third floor the offices . That way I can have my hustle and my side hustle going on at the same time. I called up all of Ant workers so we can have a meeting at 3:30 . It's time to get the money back flowing . Me Q and Aug stood in the middle of the warehouse waiting for everybody to get here . It wasn't gone be a long meeting just a gathering to let them know who was in charge now and some new rules and new positions were being made. I checked my phone to see if Hennessy texted me back but she didn't . I remembered I hadn't even text Bee back yet. So I hit her up.
Bee 🤐 My fault , I'm gone swing by after this meeting . 3:25
They was just starting to show up and fill up the warehouse. I waited 5 more minutes to start exactly at 3:30. Any nigga who was late better get notes from somebody else cause I won't be repeating myself . I stood in front of the crowd with Aug & Q next to me . I started to explain to them how Ant signed everything over to me and how I would be the new boss . I assigned Aug and Q as my left and right hand men meaning they would really be in charge of all these niggas . If it was some real major they couldn't handle they would bring it to me . I explained to them how I would be re-modeling the warehouse and how every other warehouse we had out there will get shut down after this building was ready to be used . I figured if I had everything under one roof it would run smoother . They would work outta the two warehouses we have out there now until this one was ready . After I was done talking everybody left and I headed over to Bee's.

Hennessy POV
Knock Knock . I heard my Aunt Eve come into the guest room I would be staying in. I really didn't feel like talking everything was still sinking in . She sat at the edge of the bed and Kindell came and sat next to me against the headboard. I knew they were about to talk to me whether I wanted to talk or not . My aunt spoke first .

" How you feeling Cece?" my aunt asked using the nickname she gave me

" I'm making it. It's just so much to take in. Im feeling so many mixed emotions. I'm sad, I'm confused, I'm angry, I'm lost - I'm just not myself ." I sighed

" I know you're not but everything is going to be okay Cece . You're not the first one to loose their parent and you won't be the last . You know your mom and I lost our parents to a car accident when we were around your age as well. We were lost without them as well. But you know what ? We turned out okay . It's okay to mourn but don't mourn to long and give up your life because you have a bright future a head of you . "  she walked over to kiss our foreheads before she left out

It was now Kindell turn to talk.

" I know you don't feel like talking so I won't say nothing except I'm here for you and I love you " she said before she stretched out in the bed next to me .
My phone lit up and it was Roman again . I didn't want to talk to him. No it wasn't his fault but he knew I wanted answers that night he could've said something, anything . I looked at the screen of my phone to see what he said this time .

Roman🤭❤️ - I know your hurting right now ma but we really need to talk cause Ion want us on bad terms . Just hmu when you can. Sent at 3:26

I didn't want to be on bad terms with him especially now that my parents are gone I need as much company as I can. I decided to text him back.

Roman🤭❤️ - I'm sorry I had no right to be mad at you, it all was just too much and I guess I got in my feelings . I don't want to loose you as a friend though.  Sent at 4:15