-35-

6 Years Later
Sunday May 14th 2018 ( I know I had it as 2017 last chapter but I went and changed it to 2o12 so I can have it as this year 😂sorry )

Hennessy POV

🎶 "I am in love with you

🎶 "I am in love with you. You set me free. I can't do this thing called life without you here with me cause I'm dangerously in love with you. I'll never leave . Just keep loving me the way I love you loving me."🎶 I was signing along to Pandora while cooking breakfast

These last past 6 years life has been wonderful for the Wright Family. Yes I do say Wright family. Roman and I got married 5 years ago when we first moved to New York. I wanted to get married here so our marriage could be the start of our new life in NYC. We had a small wedding on the beach in August. The same day he purpose was the same day we got married just a year later. Roman wanted us to have a mansion like we did back in Cali but I wanted a big modern home, some that you can raise a family in. It took us 3 months of debating on a house before I won. The twins have been wonderful. They're 6 years old now but you wouldn't even think they're that young. They're smart as hell and act so much older. Rodney is just like his father. He likes to play video games all day, joke around, gets in trouble at school, eat up everything he sees, and he loves sports. Royalty on the other hand is her own self . She doesn't act like neither one of us. She likes to dance all day, she has a beautiful voice, and she has a savage attitude, and she does well in school. I believe she's more like my mom. My mom could sing and she danced in college. She also had that thug ass attitude Royalty has. The bond my kids shared was beautiful. How most brothers and sisters argue they didn't. They had a bond like they're dad and their aunt Penelope. I fixed the plates and sat them at the table before I went to go wake the kids up for breakfast. Roman had football practice from 6-9 every morning. Since I was a wife now I didn't want any house keepers or anything like that. We left the house in Cali to Ms Rosemary and Ms Sue as a gift for looking after us for so long. It wasn't hard managing my kids, the house, and work. It was actually easy. I graduated from NYU 4 years ago with my Bachelors and Masters in Business and Management and finally opened up my beauty bar that I co-owned with my girls. It's called HNKay's Salon Of Slay. Nadia came up with the name. I've also gotten closer with Bee and she also moved up here and she's working in our salon as one of our head MUA. I made it upstairs and knocked on Rodney's room door first.

" Rod?" I called out to him

" Hm ?" He asked sleepily

" Don't hm me boy ! Get up and handle your morning business so you can eat br-

" OKAYYYY !" He jumped up from the bed running to his conjoined bathroom

See what I mean ? That boy loved to damn eat. I walked next door and knocked on Royalty door but before I could she opened it.