Free x reader

~

Today there were no matches for BC-SOL which was kind of weird in my opinion. I was watching Free...Free De La Hoya...the #1 blader in the world.

He was training with Drain Fafneir and not to mention I do have a crush on him

He was training with Drain Fafneir and not to mention I do have a crush on him. I watched him as he was focusing on the way his bey moved slowly but still gaining more power by the second.

"Done watching me?" he asked his slate colored eyes looking into my (e/c) orbs. I blushed as I looked away.

"You call it watching, I call it observing" 

"Sure...lets call it that" a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

I got up from my position as I walked away.

"Where are you going?" Free asked tilting his head a bit.

"And why do YOU need to know?" I asked. I saw him slightly smirk. He picked up his bey as he walked up to me. 

"Lets not get smart" was all he commented. I was slightly confused but then I figured out what he meant by that.

"(y/n) I need to talk to you" Free said as he sat down patting the seat right next to him. I sat down next to him taking the spot.

"So...I've been waiting to talk to you alone for a long time...and I...well lets say I like this girl but I'm not sure if she likes me back"

'Oh...he likes another...' I thought disappointed.

"Well I think you should tell her how she feels I'm sure she likes you back. who wouldn't?" I said looking deep into his slate colored eyes.

"Okay then..." he said looking satisfied.

"(y/n) I have liked you for a very long time...you caught my eye when you battled for tryouts...it was amazing how you could never think of losing" he confessed.

"What I'm trying to say is...I li- no... I Love you (y/n)(l/n) will you be mine?" Free breathed out.

"F-free I...I love you too and yes I would love to be your girlfriend" you confessed.

Free lifted up your chin. Both of you knew what to do next. Slowly leaning in you and Free kissed passionately. Free took ahold of your waist as you wrapped you arms around his neck not breaking apart. 

Unfortunately since air is something humans need you guys broke apart.

You both smiled. You two were about to kiss again but then you both heard clapping.

Valt...

"OH MY GOD!! IT FINALLY HAPPENED! I CALL IT! FR-(Y/N)!!!" Valt shouted.

Me and free awkwardly smiled.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know short oneshot and it sucks lets all admit it alright...

Next up! The blue porcupine Valt!

Don't forget to Comment, Vote, and so on!~