:all I want for Christmas: Zac the sunshine x Reader

Me and Zac were on our way to stage. It was Christmas Eve and Zac and I were performing  Christmas songs for the fans.

"You ready for this moonshine?~" Zac smiled.

"You bet!" I beamed. Me and Zac made our way up on stage. Fans screaming everywhere, I looked around and saw Valt with his friends. Me and Zac waved to our fans smiling.

We prepared to sing as me and Zac faced each other. We were going to sing All I want for Christmas is you, a song me and him had been working for this occasion.

Zac: Woah-oo

Y/n: Ooh Yeah~

I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need.

Zac: I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree~

Y/n:  I don't need to hang my stockings, There upon the fireplace

Zac: Santa Claus wont make me happy with a toy on Christmas day~

Y/n and Zac: I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know

Zac: Make my wish come true~

Y/n and Zac: All I want for Christmas is you~  

**You and Zac point to each other as you sing 'you'. Zac grabs your arm as he twirls you as you began to sing the next verse**

Y/n:  I wont ask for much this Christmas, I wont even wish for snow

Zac: I'm just gonna keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe

Y/n: I wont make a list and send it to the north pole for Saint Nick 

Zac: I wont even stay awake to hear those magic reindeers click 

Zac and Y/n: 'Cause I just want you here, Tonight, Holdin on to me so tight

Y/n: What more can                Zac and Y/n: I do!~

Zac and Y/n: All I want for Christmas is you

Zac: You~   **he pointed at you once again pretending to blow you a kiss as you pretended to accept it blow one back too**

Zac and Y/n:  You~ Baby ~ You~ (x2)

Y/n: All the lights are shining so brightly everywhere

Zac: And the sound of children's laughter fills the air 

Y/n: And everyone is singing

Zac: I hear those sleighbells ringing

Zac and Y/n:  Santa wont you bring me what I really need, wont you please bring my baby to me 

Y/n: I don't want a lot for Christmas, This is all I'm asking for 

Zac:  I just wanna see my baby standing right outside my door 

Y/n and Zac:  I just want you for my own more than you could ever know, Make my wish come true, ALL I want for Christmas is YOU!

Y/n: You, Baby, You~    **You sang getting closer to Zac**

Zac and Y/n:  All I want for Christmas is you, Baby, All I want for Christmas is you, baby~

Zac: All I want for Christmas is 

Y/n and Zac: All I want for Christmas is     **Zac gets closer to you grabbing you by the waist as you blush madly**

You and Zac: YOU~~

###...###...###

Third POV

As you both ended the song, you both leaned in kissing each other passionately in perfect sync, as the thousands of fangirls were screaming of Jealousy and Happiness. 

Your Pov

"Sunshine?" I asked.

"Moonshine?" he asked back. I smiled.

Me and Zac waved to our fans. We walked away from the stage holding hands.

I blushed as Zac faced me.

"Will you be my moonshine?~" He asked.

"Yes!!" I squealed hugging him. 

"Did you know that when we were writing that song, I was thinking about you the whole time?" he said taking my hand.

"Really?" I said blushing. He nodded.

"Now! Time for more action, cameras, and Lights!" Zac smiled as he twirled himself. I laughed.

//Mini Time Skip//

After the show, Zac and I went in his limo. I was pretty sleepy right now so I lay my head on Zac's shoulder.

Third Pov

Zac smiled as (y/n) lay her head on his shoulder, (y/n) slowly went to sleep.

"All I wanted for Christmas was you my moonshine~ " he whispered.

(y/n) slowly moved her head a bit as she opened an eye.

"Merry Christmas Zac" (y/n) smiled as she finally fell asleep in his lap.

Zac kissed her forehead before he finally went asleep~

Akira Pov

Zac's limo was right outside his house but (y/n) and him weren't getting out. 

I was so curious, since I had seen in the internet that they had kissed on stage. 

I peeked inside the limo window to see Zac and (y/n) cuddling together. I took my phone out and took millions of pictures. They are so cute together!!!

'Merry Christmas to me!!!' I screamed in my mind.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I am still working on A LOT of Christmas themed oneshots so they may be posted right after Christmas eve.

Until then... Toodles!

Happy Holidays everyone!!!