Valt x Reader

"Hey Valt!!" you yelled trying to get his attention.

"Yeah?" he asked turning around.

You meet his brown eyes looking into your (e/c) orbs. You blushed looking away.

"Umm...I was wondering when the match with Sun Bat United is going to happen"

"Oh Right its in 2 days...WAIT! I NEED TO PRACTICE!!" Valt yelled a bit worried.

"See you later"  you giggled at his child side.

~

You went to look for Valt but you found your brother Free instead.

"Hey Bro, hows training? And do ya know where Valt is?" you asked.

"No idea" he simply said launching Fafneir into the stadium.

You then went to the dining room and Bingo there he was. You quietly walked up to him not making a noise. You hovered over him and saw him writing some type of note. You started to read it not trying to fall on him.

Dear Y/n

You have been with me since I have started beyblading. I actually never knew I would end up liking you...actually NO I think I love you with all my heart. What am I saying? (y/n) I love you! I think ...well Valtreak might think also that...your my soulmate. I hope you feel the same...I really like you. The way your  (h/c) locks look perfect with your (e/c) orbs. To me its the most beautiful thing I have seen.

                                                                                                                                  ~ Valt Aoi

You blushed as you saw the note. You smirked as to what you were about to do next.

"So Soulmate?" You said pretending to sound intrigued.

"(Y/N)!!! D-DID YOU READ THE NOTE?? YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO...DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"

"Sorry...couldn't help myself."

"So...Valt? Y-you like me?" You asked stuttering a bit.

"Y-yeah" he stuttered.

You started to slowly lean in and so did he, you both connected your lips moving in perfect sync. Unfortunately breathing was needed.

"So Umm...D-do you wan to go out with m-me?" he asked you stuttering. You smiled.

"Of course silly" you said reconnecting your lips to his. You both parted lips after,

Valt was so happy he twirled.

"Yes! I have a girlfriend!"

You smiled. "Yeah Valt you got yourself a girlfriend indeed"~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YUP. All done with Blue porcupine here! Next up it's Rontaro Kiyama! WHOOP WHOOP!