Shu x Reader

Shu Kurenai.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"3, 2, 1  LET IT RIP!!" you and Shu yelled throwing your beys unto the stadium.

You bit your lip as you thought a way to end Spryzen with a burst finish. Right now your bey was attacking Spryzen with all it's might still it wasn't powerful enough to burst it out of the stadium.

"(B/N)!! ATTACK WAVE!!"  (b/n) went in a wave of attacks.

"SPRYZEN!! UPPER LAUNCH!!" Shu commanded.

(b/n) went flying out of the stadium. You gasped. (b/n) burst in mid-air. Shu lifted his hair to reveal his scar, the one Lui left on his left eye.

"Nice match" was all you said trying to hide your frown. You went over and picked (b/n) up. 

"I'm so sorry" you whispered to (b/n). You started walking away without a word. But Shu was watching you.

 But Shu was watching you

"(y/n) are you okay?" he asked worried. You turned around.

"Yeah I am" you managed to say. Shu ran over to you taking your hand in his, making you face  him. You Blushed as you saw his face. Your faces were only inches apart from each other. You were sure you saw Shu blush.

All of a sudden he kissed you. You were startled at first but immediately melted into the kiss. Not to mention you were blushing madly.

Shu pulled you close to him holding your waist.

One of your hands were tangled in his white hair while the other was wrapped around his neck.

You felt him bit your lip asking for entrance. You gladly opened your mouth. Shu let his tongue explore your mouth, Shu let a moan slip out.

You pulled apart needing air.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time now." Shu said kissing your lips once again.

You pulled apart from him blushing.

"I-I..." you stuttered.

"I love you (y/n)" Shu said kissing your hand.

"I do too...besides you need an empress" you confessed more confidently now.

"I know" he said reconnecting your lips to his again.

"Does that mean we're a couple now?" you asked slightly smirking.

You felt him kiss your jawline. You took that as a Yes.

"SHU!! HOW DARE YOU KISS MY SISTER LIKE THAT!?" you heard Wakiya yell.

"AND GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!" you heard the beyclub complain.

You guys pulled apart and saw Wakiya and the rest of the beyclub.

You giggled. "Better make a run for it" you suggested facing Shu. Shu nodded.

Wakiya started chasing Shu trying to start up a fight.

"boys will be boys"~

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey Guys!! This is for you Shu Lovers! I'm a Shu lover too although he acts like a Biotch in Beyblade Burst God. I hope he gets knocked some sense to.