Holiday MAGIC!

These are going to be little one shots I guess since, I wanted to do all beyblade burst characters but like *cough cough* Watching BBG *cough cough* Christmas eve....

All Pictures aren't mine they belong to their respectful owners. I found theses on YouTube and screenshotted them for this chapter.

So basically they'll be like preferences. Btw there may be a part 2! Sorry for the late posting! ENJOY!!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

                                                                            Valt Aoi

"Valt!!" You and Ms. Aoi yelled at Valt, laughter filled in your voices. Valt turned around, his mouth stuffed of cookies.

"But they are so good!" Valt whined. You stopped icing the cookies. You went over to valt and wrapped your arms around him smiling. Valt smiled your favorite smile.

"Awww!!" Toko and Nika awed at both of you smiling.

"(y/n)! that reminds me! I got you something!" Valt yelled unwrapping himself from your embrace, as he took your hand leading you to the christmas tree you both had decorated. He smiled giving you a present wrapped in beautiful wrapping paper. When you opened it, a beautiful framed picture of you and valt was there. You hugged Valt.

"You like it?" he asked. "No...I LOVE it!" you exclaimed. You reached for Valt and kissed him on the lips. "You like mine?" you asked pulling apart from him. Valt had a dreamy look on his face as he nodded.

"I Love you!" he said as he hugged you. "Me too" you whispered.

                                                                     Shu Kurenai

I put on oven mitts as I opened the oven to take out the freshly baked gingerbread cookies out. 

"They smell good" Shu said as I put the tray of undecorated cookies on the table."Hot Cocoa?" he asked, 2 coffee mugs in his hands. "Thanks" I said as I took one of the mugs from his hands. 

"I just cant believe you actually know how to make these!" he joked, I giggled he was right. I went around the cabinets looking for the mini marshmellows. I felt shu hug me from behind, I smiled. "I love you (y/n)" Shu whispered. I turned around to  kiss him on the lips. 

"Merry christmas" I said as we pulled apart. I took the bag of marshmellows, taking one out putting it in Shu's mouth." Now lets decorate these delicious cookies!" I exclaimed taking his gloved hand. "Come one then" Shu smiled as he hugged me.

                                                                Xander Shakadera