Lui x Tsundere!Reader

You were known for being rude to a lot of people and not to mention you were a place above Lui Shirasagi in the beyblade realm. You walked inside El Astro bey stadium. BC SOL and Top Wand would be having a match today.

You took beyblading very serious, right now you were only going to go see the match, since you weren't in a team yet. You wanted to be in a worthy team.

As you walked inside, you didn't smile, you only frowned not paying any attention to the people.

"Amateurs..." you muttered coldly. You weren't completely one of those cold hearted people, not since you laid eyes on Lui. Yes, you were in love with the Lui Shirasagi but you really didn't show it.

As the match was about to begin, you took a place sitting all the way in the back trying not to be scene. On your way you heard voices of people talking about you as you passed them.

"There she is"

"Omg!"

"She's really mean"

"I heard she is better than Lui!"

"No way!"  You heard them say.

Your hands balled up into fists. You were getting really angry now.

"INSTEAD OF TALKING BEHIND MY BACK HOW ABOUT YOU SAY IT TO MY FACE! MY BACK DOESNT HAVE EYES OR A FACE" you yelled pissed off. Complete silence fell as everyone stared at you.

As you sat down you heard footsteps coming closer to you.

"Tch" the male voice said. "Shut Up" you muttered.

Lui POV

I wasn't here to watch any of these lousy performances. I wasn't going to waste my time! I came here for a reason. Her...(y/n) (l/n)... who said I couldn't fall for someone like her. Sure she acted stupid sometimes but I like the way she yells at people making them afraid of her, and I like that.

Her feisty attitude fires me up. Wait until she's mine...

Y/N POV

"Shut Up" I muttered, I looked at the voice, it was Lui. I felt my face getting hot.

'Stop it (y/n)' I cursed at myself. Every once in awhile out of the corner of my eye I would take a look at Lui. I bit my lip at the sight of him. 

When Valt Aoi lost his match to Kuza Ackerman I felt like leaving already, this was starting to get boring... but before I could get up, Lui stood in front of me.

He smiled showing his razor sharp teeth. He got close to my ear.

"Your not going anywhere" he said huskily. I shoved him away, giving him a glare.

These feelings... I was trying so hard not to let him see my 'sweet' side. Lui got close to my face, I just glared at him. Lui was looking deep into my eyes.

 Lui was looking deep into my eyes

I bit my lip. Lui got closer to my face, our faces only inches apart from each other.

Lui crashed his lips into mine. I was shocked that he actually wanted to kiss me. I melted into the kiss and kissed him back. I felt him bite my lip with his teeth. He then went to my neck kissing me harshly and biting my neck. I heard him moan.

"Lui~" I gasped. Lui got off me. He took me by the hand.

"Your mine" he said  staring at me.

I punched his shoulder playfully.

"I know I am~" I said giving him a wicked smile.

He wrapped his arm around my waist holding me tightly.

"Feisty" Lui said taking ahold of my hand.

//Time Skip//3 months later//

Third Pov

"Here comes the powerful duo!! Lui Shirosagi & (y/n) (l/n) they are officially the top best bladers in the world." the announcer spoke.

You and Lui walked up hand in hand. You weren't smiling neither was Lui.

"We show no mercy!!!" you and Lui threatened your opponents.

~

OMG!!! THIS IS SO SUCKY!!

Thanks to @Koko1314  for the request!!

Next up Ken Midori!