Kuza x Reader

"Hey Kuza" you said waving to your crush.

"Hey (y/n)! I want to battle!"

"Not in the mood right now" was all you said.

"Hey Kuza where's Carl?" you asked.

"Not sure, let me call him" Kuza said ready to whistle. Kuza then whistled to get Carl's attention.

You stared at Kuza admiring him. You then started daydreaming about you and Kuza as a couple.

"Hello? Earth to (y/n)! Hello?"  Kuza said trying to get your attention. But you couldn't hear him because you were too distracted daydreaming. Kuza, seeing you weren't snapping back into reality he decided to try something different.

Out of nowhere Kuza suddenly kissed you on the cheek.

Y/N POV

I snapped back into reality. Then I realized...

KUZA KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK!!  I could feel myself blushing.

"S-sorry (y/n) it was the only way to bring you back from whatever you were thinking about" Kuza said giving you an akward smile. 

You only smiled.

"Hey wanna see something cool?" he asked.

"Sure! I could use a little 'pizazz'!" you said making Jazz hands as you said Pizazz.

Kuza took your hand you blushed at the sudden contact.

Kuza led you to where there was a balancing beam like the ones you saw in gymnastics. He let go of your hand as he took off.  Carl got flew off him and sat on your head, you didn't mind at all. Next  thing you know he was balancing on the beam.

He then made a flip on it and acting out all his acrobatic tricks on it

He then made a flip on it and acting out all his acrobatic tricks on it. He made a backflip so that he would land in front of you.

But that backfired.

He ended up falling on you and Carl, of course Carl flew away quickly getting out of the mess.

"SORRY!!" 

"It's okay Kuza I mean...if it was Sylis then...I would have been a gonor by now" I laughed.

You both laughed as Carl flew back on him.

"I like you!" he said while laughing. You paused.

"Wait...Did you just..."

"WHAT DID I SAY?" Kuza asked.

"Y-you L-like me?"

"Yeah. I have had a crush on you for awhile now just didn't think it would slip out like this" Kuza said as he scratched the back of his head smiling awkwardly embarrassed not to mention blushing too.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked a bit with a high pitched voice.

"Dreams do come true!" you squeaked.

You smashed your lips onto his. He kissed back.

All of a sudden...

Carl pooped on Kuza.

"CARL!!" Kuza whined.

I giggled.

"Come on Kuza...And change. We don't wanna be late for training do we?" you said as you took Kuza's hand.

Both of you walked away hand in hand.

~