~Santa Claus~ Valt x Reader

"(Y/N)!!!" Valt yelled trying to get your attention.

"WHAT??" You yelled back in annoyance. Valt took out an envelope handing it to you.

"What is this?" You asked looking at the envelope and then at Valt. Valt smiled.

"Its an invitation! My mom is having a Christmas party at our house and the whole beyclub is going to be there!" Valt exclaimed. "Cool" you said.

"S-so your coming right?" Valt asked as if you weren't interested.

"Yeah I'll be there!" you exclaimed smiling brightly. 'Me and Valt...' you thought.

You loved the sound of that.

///TIME SKIP///

You were a bit picky on what to wear but then you finally decided to wear (below) with (shoe type). You fixed your hair making it look like you wanted.

 You fixed your hair making it look like you wanted

When you arrived, you went looking for Valt. But instead you bumped into Ms. Aoi who was carrying a big basket of Christmas shaped cookies, bread, and treats.

"Need help?" you asked Ms. Aoi

"That would be great" Valts mom said giving me a side of the basket to carry. We took it over the snack table where Valt was eating the rest of the cookies.

"VALT!! Eat with your mouth closed!" Valt's mom scolded him. Valt awkwardly scratched the back of his head embarrassed. you giggled. When Valt saw you he looked at you in awe.

"(y/n)!!! Your here!" Valt exclaimed running over to hug you you hugged back. The you realized Valt was dressed in a Santa Claus outfit. He looked cute if you didn't think so yourself.

"Yeah SANTA CLAUS" you teased Valt. Valt blushed. 

"Are you sick?" I asked him concern in my voice. 

"WHAT? No... Its just..." Valt trailed off blushing even more.

"Valt? Are you alright?" Valt's mom asked him winking,

"Y-yeah mom" he said blushing a bit more. 

"Why did your mom wink at you?" I asked.

"Um...HEY! Lets go over there with the guys!" Valt yelled trying to avoid the question.

"O-okay" I agreed as Valt took my hand dragging me over to the guys.

"Hey guys" I said as they all turned to look at me. I awkwardly smiled, Valt in the other hand was looking weird.

"Hey (y/n) ya know Valt has something to tell you" Shu said smirking.

"NO I DONT!! U-uh don't mind Shu, he's probably...uh...he probably drank a lot of eggnog...and its probably making him crazy" Valt smiled awkwardly pushing Shu away.

and its probably making him crazy" Valt smiled awkwardly pushing Shu away

"Hey Valt..." Honcho teased holding up a mistletoe. I blushed.

"HONCHO PUT THAT AWAY!!" Valt yelled blushing madly.

"Not until you tell her~" Honcho yelled back.

"Its time to man up!" Wakiya yelled trying to be enthusiastic.

"No he needs to just tell her!" Daigo yelled.

I was blushing even more if it was even possible.

"GUYS!!" Valt whined.

"Ughh Valt...?" Shu said narrowing his eyes to me hinting Valt that I was there.

"Umm...Ya know what? I'm actually going to go try some of the snacks" I said awkwardly quickly speed walking away the conversation.

"Valt just go up to her..." I heard Shu's voice a bit faintly.

I sighed in relief knowing I got myself out of that mess. But then I started blushing as I realized that Valt liked me. How could my own crush like me? Am I dreaming?

I took one of the cookies from a bowl. When I tasted it, it tasted so good! They were really good! 

'Dang these taste good' I thought.

"(y/n)!!" I heard Valt yell behind me. I turned around to see him standing there already.

"How did you co-"

"I have to talk to you!" Valt interrupted me taking my hand, I blushed as his warm hand was holding mine.

"(y/n) I um...I lik-"

I interrupted valt as I connected my lips to his. I felt my face go hot as I saw Valt's eyes widen but then he melted into the kiss. Me and Valt parted ways.

" (y/n) wanna be my girl-"

"Yes!" I squeaked hugging him.

"Santa got my letters!" I laughed.

We both heard a camara noise.

"Guys!!" me and Valt whined as we all laughed after.

"(y/n)-alt!" Shu said smirking.

"No it's  Val-(y/n)" the other guys yelled.

Me and Valt smiled awkwardly as we interwined hands together.

~

(((-----))))------((((----))))

Hey guys! Valt is my child!

Next up...

either Daigo or Zac or Shu!!