Rontaro x Reader

The beyclub were all at the roof of the school of Beigoma Academy, I wasn't practicing today. I decided to have a day off since there weren't going to be any matches coming up any time soon. 

Knowing the boys, I'd know they would practice no matter what.

So I was sitting there watching Valt and Honcho practice tho I wasn't paying attention to the battle I was more focused on Honcho himself. Ken was sitting right next to me.

"Haven't you noticed yet?" his puppet Ker spoke up. 

"About what?" I asked confused.

"Him" his other puppet Beus said pointing his little hand at honcho.

"So? What about him?" I asked.

"He likes someone. Here's a hint! he was thrilled to meet her in the beginning. He has a huge crush on her" Ken's puppet Ker spoke. I frowned knowing that maybe it wasn't me.

"He even had his last name tracked on to the end of hers all over his notebook" Beus laughed.

'So honcho doesn't like me..." I thought heartbroken inside.

"Can you guess who she is?" Ken said smiling.

"No...Did he really tell you that?" I asked. 

"Yeah, but I can see you like him" Ker laughed. I blushed crimson red.

"I knew it" Ken smirked.

I could barely speak. At that moment Valt lost the match. 

'He let his guard down' I thought.

Out of nowhere Honcho grabbed my arm pulling me way from my position.

"(y/n) I need to ask you something" he said as he took us far enough from everyone else.

"O-okay" I stuttered. He took my hand in his, I blushed. He suddenly smashed his lips unto mine. I kissed back without hesitation. We pulled apart. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I bit my lip. We locked eyes.

"I'd thought you would never ask. I love you Rontaro Kiyama" I said as I wrapped my arms around him, he held onto my waist. I took the lollipop out of his mouth, he only smiled. We kissed passionately in perfect sync. 

"Thought it would never happen!" the guys yelled from a distance. I blushed as I broke our kiss.

"Your cute when you blush" Honcho smiled. That made me blush even harder if that was even possible.

We walked away holding hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this one sucked! Next up is the adorable Kuza!