Red Eye x Reader

PLAY THE VIDEO. Thanks.

Third POV

Red Eye. Yes you are in love with the masked blader Red Eye. People thought he was depressed all the time.

Well you didn't. There were always rumors that Red Eye is Shu Kurenai. You for one didn't believe it maybe....

But here you stood facing your rival and your crush, Red Eye. You were both ready to start the match. Your Bey Malicious Melody had a trick up its sleeve and so did you. It paid off because you were the #1 female blader in the globe.

The referee was about to start the match. Your (e/c) orbs changed into a dark blue aura the color of your bey.

"3, 2, 1! GO SHOOT!" you and Red eye yelled launching your beys unto the stadium.

You suddenly felt Malicious Melody sync with you in immediate action. Opening your eyes your eyes were full of the power it needed. Legend Spriggan was coming so fast as if your bey was its prey.

You began the move you had been working on. Melody Choir this way it would be more powerful than ever but for you, you guaranteed yourself you would win.

The beys clashed again & again. You had an advantage every time your bey due to being an attack type if it hit the wall it would get even more powerful maybe even a high barrage attack.

you prepared to sing.

"I KNOW IM NOT ALONE!!"

(sings choir)

Spriggan made a counter break but I knew he would want to pull that off so Melody went circling Spriggan.

Your instincts kicked in and you went for the Sound Wave attack. Melody was powerful enough that it when it made it's first contact with Legend Spriggan end in a burst finish.

y/n POV

"A burst finish! That's  2 points for BC SOL!" The referee announced as Melody was caught in my hand.

"That's it folks we'll be taking a lunch break and we'll be back for more for the next match!" the announcer spoke. I looked at Red Eye, I blushed as I saw him. I actually felt bad for him that he lost.

I turned to the audience most of them had tears in their eyes. I even saw Lui have a satisfied look plastered on his face. 

My bond with Malicious Melody was strong and powerful, I bet even stronger than Lui's and Luinor's bond.

"Hey Valt do you know why everyone's looking a bit sad I guess is the right word?" I asked confusing myself a bit. Valt turned around I could see he was crying too.

"THAT SONG WITH YOUR BEY WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!! Its amazing how your bond with Melody is so strong!"

I smiled.

"Now...I'm going to freshen up a bit since we have a 40 min lunch break" I said patting Valt's shoulder. I made my way to the bathroom area. It was strange tho, because no was there. I just shrugged the feeling off.

I was about to enter the bathroom when I was yanked away. I couldn't see the person clearly but I did know I was shoved in a closet. Because the smell gave it away.

I felt myself get pinned to the wall. 

"WHO ARE YOU?!!!!" I yelled. I felt kisses on my neck. I let a moan slip out by accident. I couldnt stop myself, I felt my hands interwine in the persons locks.

"Red Eye" he said. I blushed.

"R-red eye" I breathed out. I felt him press his lips against mine I kissed him back. 

"Your my strength" he whispered in my ear. 

"And your the light to my day~ R-red eye!" you gasped as you felt him bite your sweet spot.

"I'll catch you later" Red Eye said giving you a note before leaving.

Once he left you opened the door and read the note yourself.

About that mark on your neck, your my territory.

Maybe we could finish this some other time ;)

                                                                            ~ //Red Eye//~

You smiled at the note. Then you bit your lip. You put on a scarf around your neck to hide the sweet mark he had left you.

"Not that Cliché" you thought.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

I have to admit that I do have a tiny fandom crush on red eye so why not?

I mean he's Shu...Right!!??