Quon x Reader

"Xander did you say you had a surprise for me?" you asked raising an eyebrow at your brother.

"Yup!" he laughed. "Do you have to laugh after every sentence?" you asked. "No!" he cackled.

"Really? So when is this surprise going to be here?" you asked. "I have other places to be" you added.

"Oh, you'll like this one" Yugo closed eyed smiled. "Sure" you said looking around the room. You heard Ukyo's faint voice talking to someone outside the dojo door. The door swung open.

"He's here!" Ukyo said revealing a familiar person. Then it hit you.

"Quon!?" you squealed running over to him, hugging him since you hadn't seen him since he left the dojo.

"Hey (y/n) long time no see, huh?" he said hugging back slightly. You couldn't believe you were in the presence of your crush, that's when you blushed as you were hugging him.

Quon POV

I couldn't believe (y/n) had changed so much. She was even more beautiful than the last time I saw her. Once she let go of me I looked into her (e/c) orbs.

"You still skateboard?" she asked looking at my skateboard strapped on my back. 

"Yeah, finally mastered a lot of those tricks I was practicing before I left" I said taking my skateboard from my back. (Y/n) looked at me.

Your POV

You looked at Quon. "Show me?" you asked, Quon nodded.

"Hey Bro! Quon is going to show me one of his tricks be right back!" you yelled at Xander.

"Ha ha Sis have fun!" he laughed, teasing could be heard in his voice.

"More like lovebirds..." you heard Ukyo and Yugo voices. You blushed as you heard that, when you looked at Quon you could see a faint blush on his cheeks.

You both walked together away from the dojo. LIKE. REALLY. Far Away. 

You couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching you, as is if someone was following you.

Once you both got there, you both stood silent admiring each other.

"So? Gonna get started?" you asked breaking the silence between you two, as you blushed a little. He nodded.

Quon got on his skateboard, showing you all kinds of tricks & stuff, you weren't paying attention to any of it...because you were admiring him. As if Quon knew, he cleared his throat as you realized what you were doing, you blushed so hard.

Quon smiled slightly since he was blushing too. (I'm wondering how that looks like XD!)

"Hey Quon? You think I could try something?" you asked more confidently this time.

"Sure" he said handing you his skateboard. Your instincs kicked in as you got on the skateboard.

You did practice a lot ever since he had left the dojo, so you had gotten better at this.

"Wow (y/n) you have been practicing...a lot" Quon pointed out.

"No dip Sherlock" you joked as you gave him back his skateboard. He smirked.

You both looked at each other, you broke the silence as you turned away from him.

"The view out here is very beautiful...I guess" you said looking at the view.

"Yeah" he replied as he was thinking of a way to tell you how he felt about you.

You see he had a crush on you ever since he left the dojo, he actually felt bad for leaving you and he was coming back to tell you how he felt about you.

"(y/n)...I have something to tell you" he said gripping the grass nervously.

"Yeah" you replied turning around to face him.

"I..." he said looking up to you.

"Go on" you said intrigued. Quon stood up as he walked up to you, he took your hand by surprise.

"(y/n)...I-I really like you not as a friend but as a..."

"More than a friend way?" you added interrupting him, not to mention the red like roses on your cheeks (aka blushing).

Quon nodded smirking but you could tell he was trying to hid his blush from you. You flushed red as you realized you were still holding quon's hand.

"So..."

"So..." you awkwardly smiled thinking of what to do next.

"(Y/n) do you? Want to go out with me?" Quon asked smiling hoping for you to say yes.

By now you were blushing even more if it were even possible.

"Y-yeah sure, I like you too" you stuttered out. 'Way to keep your cool' you yelled at yourself.

Quon let go of your hand as he took you by the waist, you blushed again as he did that.

Out of nowhere you felt quon's lips touch yours, as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

You felt special as he kissd you. You both pulled away needing air. Your ears perked up as they heard a noise from the trees. Out of nowhere Ukyo, Yugo and Xander fell from one of the trees.

"Ukyo! Couldn't you have seen it from somewhere else!?" Yugo argued.

"Couldn't you just stayed at the dojo!" Ukyo argued back. Xander cackled as they were arguing on the other hand you and Quon sweatdropped looking at them.

"XANDER HOW COULD YOU?" you yelled angry at him because he was spying on you.

"MY sisters FIRST KISS!" Xander laughed as you blushed.

"First kiss huh?" Quon spoke up.

"You should be glad it was you" you added.

Quon smirked as he pulled you in for another kiss.

"(Y/n)uon!" Xander yelled.

"NO ITS QUO(Y/N)!" Ukyo argued.

"Guys!" Yugo yelled as he pointed to you and Quon.

"It's clearly(insert ship name)" Yugo smirked.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I AM NOT DEAD.

Sorry for not updating so soon!

I am taking requests for now except they may be slow due to *cough cough* internet is so slow *cough cough* watching BBG *cough cough* 

PLEASE.I .AM .LITERALLY. WORKING. ON SO MANY DRAFTS.

also I'm working on my other oneshot book (not beyblade burst).

AND.

I am working on a beyblade burst God fanfiction.

Bye now!