Daigo x Reader

The bell from the school rang, you got up from your seat as you carried your books with you

The bell from the school rang, you got up from your seat as you carried your books with you. You walked through the hallways, today was valentine's day. So it wasn't a surprise when you saw couples who shared kisses, flowers, and chocolate boxes.

"Valentine's day..." you sighed. You went over to your locker as you took your backpack. You saw Daigo, your crush & bestfriend at his locker. You walked over, as a tint of pink covered your cheeks.

"Hey Daigo" you smiled. "Oh, Hey (Y/n)" Daigo said as he closed his locker throwing his backpack over his shoulder. "So..." you said trying to begin a conversation.

"What are you doing today?" you asked him. "Huh? Oh I'm probably going to practice with my bey, I don't know, You?" he replied as he smiled at you, you blushed slightly looking down at your feet. You bit the inside of your cheek. "Nothing either"

"See you later?"

"Your making it sound more like a question" you teased him laughing. Daigo looked at you as he smiled. Daigo blushed a little as you laughed but you didn't seem to notice.

"Ok. See you?" you said mimicking the way Daigo had said it the first time. "Very funny" he commented as he walked away. You then remembered the box of chocolates you had for him in your backpack. "Wait!" you yelled, making Daigo turn around to face you.

"Yeah?" 

"Uh, Uh... remember to study for that test in Mr. Wantanabe's  and Mrs. Katabein's  class okay?"

Daigo nodded as he smiled he turned around again as he proceeded to walk again. You sighed heavily, leaning against his locker. You took out the box of chocolates out from your backpack. 

'"Uhhh! That's not what you wanted to say!" you yelled in your mind.

"Now...what are you going to do?" you pondered. An idea popped into your mind but, you didnt think you were up for it. You saw one of your other besties. Sasha Gooden with her little sister.

"Sasha!" you called after her as you ran over to her.

"(Y/n)?!" Sasha smiled. "What's up?" she asked you she could tell you were a bit stressed.

"Remember what I told you about asking my crush out?"

"Yeah and you seem very strong when you said the word Crush there" Sasha commented.

You sighed. "Do you think I should go over his house?" you asked her.

"Let me guess, you didnt ask him to be your valentine at his locker?" Sasha guessed looking at you with knowing eyes. You nodded. "I knew this were to happen" she grinned.

"You should definitely go to his house" 

"You think so?" you asked her. She nodded. You smiled, you quickly took off running.

"Good Luck!!" you heard Sasha and Honey yell trying to encourage you. You waved a good bye as you ran out of school. You made your way without a doubt, except for that cat that tried to chase after you.

You held on to the railing of the stairs at Daigo's house not to mention you were panting trying to catch your breathe. Once you caught your breathe you made your way up the stairs. You clutched the heart shaped box of chocolates in you hands. You raised a hand to knock on the door when suddenly the door opened.

Daigo stood there shocked as he had a heart shaped box in his hands.

"(Y/n)!?"

"Daigo!?" You both gasped at the same time.

"W-what are you doing here!?" you both asked each other in fusion.

"No! What are YOU doing here?" you both asked again in fusion. You inhaled and then exhaled as you held out the box of chocolates.

"Happy Valentine's day Daigo"  Daigo looked at you as a faint blushed appeared on his cheeks.

"Happy Valentine's day (Y/n)" Daigo said as he also held out a heart shaped box at you, your face flushed as you looked at his smile.

You both exchanged the heart shaped boxes at the same time.

" (Y/n), Do you...wanna go out with me?" he asked you as he smiled at you.

You looked at him with wide eyes. "Of course I will!" you squealed as you hugged him. All of sudden Daigo kissed you on the lips, you melted into the kiss right away.

"You want to eat your chocolates?" he asked you. "Why wouldn't I?" you replied.

You both sat down on his couch as you both opened the boxes at the same time.

You both fed each other. "Mmm.." you hummed as you felt the taste of the delicious chocolates. "These are pretty good" Daigo said as he popped another one of your chocolates in his mouth.

"So are yours! How did you know that (favorite chocolate) were my favorite?" you asked him. Daigo looked at you smiling. "How did you know that Dark chocolate caramels were my favorites?" he asked you.

You smiled.

"Touche"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a very lazy writer OKAY?

Sorry, if this came out so bad. I'm so new to this.

Blah. o.o   -__-

Up next... Marshmello fire boy... aka Lui!