Free x Reader ^_^

The whole team was in a meeting with Trad and Christina apparently Trad had a clip to show the team, and it involved free, so sure I was interested. I hadn't seen free ever since he left to join the raging bulls, and for that I hated Theodore Glass so much. Once everyone was in the room the meeting began.

"Thank you everyone for coming on such a short notice" Chris announced.

"This meeting is about free" Trad informed.

"BUT HE ISN'T ON THIS TEAM" Stan argued, teeth clenching.

"Your right but I have something to show you all, a battle between Lui Shirasagi and Free" Trad said pulling up a video on his tablet, making it appear on the Tv. 

"It might just be another boring battle" I sighed. I felt everyone turn their gaze up at me.

"Can I help you?" I snapped as everyone looked back at Trad and Christina. 

"(Y/n) I know that this isn't probably worth your time, you being part of the top 5, if you want you may leave" Christina suggested calmly.

"No it's alright, carry on" I assured smiling. Trad played the video, as everyone looked up the screen. My heart skipped a beat every time I saw free battling, he looked determined. At the very end, I gasped as I knew Luinor, lui's bey was ready to burst drain fafneir.

Everyone gasped as they saw with their own eyes that Free de la hoya was defeated by Lui. My ears slightly moved as if I heard something, I turned around and Saw Free standing there. 

"F-free?" 

"Hey" he said making everyone turn their attention to him.

Everyone was shocked, some even gasped, in that moment my heart skipped a beat.

"I'm coming back" he said showing no emotion in his voice and with that he left the room.

I quickly got up from my seat. "(Y/n)!!!" I heard everyone yell my name, But I just decided to ignore them.

I tried to catch up to him, but since he's a fast runner he was probably far by now. I went outside to look for him I walked deep through the woods looking around. I looked around the bushes and trees.

"GAHH!!" I yelled startled as I fell, as I looked up to see a deer looking down at me. I stood up not breaking eye contact, the deer moved it's head to the side, I mimicked the deer's action. I reached my hand out to pet it, the deer let me pet him as if it was trying to hug me.

"If only you knew where Free was..." I mumbled smiling at the deer.

The deer took off running. 

"HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" I yelled after the deer, as the sunlight hit my face I squinted my eyes to be able to look through the bright light. I stopped running as my eyes adjusted to the sight. I saw free lying on the soft green grass, it looked like he was thinking about something as he threw fafneir into the air catching it again in his hand.

"Free...?" I asked myself. I hid behind a tree so that he wouldn't see me.

"What's the point of hiding now?" he said. I blushed. 'Dang it, he saw me' I thought feeling stupid.

"Hey Free..." I said softly coming from behind the tree. I walked to him I kneeled down as I lied right next to him.

I looked up at the light blue sky, white marshmello fluffy clouds, the bright yellow sun. I sighed relaxing myself.

"I can see why you like this...its calming" I spoke softly.

Free sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned for him.

"Hm?"

"Is something on your mind?" I asked touching the soft grass in my hands. Free sighed.

"Its okay if you don't want to talk about it" I said. I felt free's hand brush against mine, of course I felt my face growing roses. As I was going to turn my head to face him, free turned his head too at the same time. I began to blush madly as my face was inches apart from Free's. Free smiled my favorite smile.

You noticed yourself leaning in, you then realized what you were doing you moved away embarrassed, you got up from your place blushing hard as a tomato.

"Stay..." I heard Free whisper as he took ahold of my wrist. I was still blushing as I sat down next to him.

"You know..." Free said looking into my eyes, I looked away nervously.

"Hey..." he said as I felt his finger on my chin making me face him.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered.

I was surprised when Free took my hand in his.

"You know...I've been thinking ever since you joined the team, I haven't stopped thinking about you"

I stared at him dumbfounded. 'Free De La Hoya likes me?' I mentally asked myself. I took a deep breath.

"I like you!" I blurted out without thinking.

"Huh..." was all free said.

All of a sudden I felt a pair of soft warm lips meet mine. I realized Free was kissing me, I melted into the kiss, I felt free rub his thumb on my right cheek as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him smirk as we were kissing, that's when free grabbed on my waist pulling me close.

"I like you too (Y/n)" Free confessed as he pulled apart, as he smiled.

You smiled showing your brightest smile yet.

"Your beautiful" Free admired you. You blushed.

"Don't be shy, your my girlfriend now" Free laughed slightly smiling.

"I am?" you asked him, screaming in your head. He nodded.

"Oh My God!" I yelled. Me and Free got up from our spot.

I gave him a peck on his cheek. Me and Free held hands as we were going to make our way out of the forest, we made contact with the deer again.

"Hey buddy" Free said. I smiled at free then I smiled at the deer.

"Thank you!" I said petting the animal. I heard free chuckle slightly behind me.

"I love you, your so compassionate towards others" Free said, before spinning you around as he reconnecting lips with you. You blushed a little as you realized the deer was still there, but you laughed in your mind. Free smiled against your lips~

 Free smiled against your lips~

This Smile. IS JUST PRICELESS!

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

I've been going through writers block right now.

BUT.

Do Not worry my minions! I am thinking of making valentines day specials for you all!

Until then. Byeee!