Tripping

Ethan's POV

I woke up wrapped in the arms of my beautiful fiancee. I looked at her as she was fast asleep. Tonight we would be going to the Bahamas for our week long vacation. I had promised her that. I didn't break my promises. I rolled her aside, gently kissed her forehead lightly, and got out of the bed.

 I rolled her aside, gently kissed her forehead lightly, and got out of the bed

I whipped up a fluffy batch of pancakes with eggs and bacon. I poured two large glasses of orange juice just as the kitchen door was pushed open.

"Good morning, sir."

"Hi Emma."

She stood there, staring blankly at me like she had something she wanted to say.

"What is it Emma?" I asked impatiently.

"Sir, there's something I have to tell you."

"Oh yeah, I'll have your paycheck ready before I leave. After all, I wouldn't be here for the week and the month's end would approach by then."

"That's not... Um, okay."

"There're some left over pancakes and eggs. Help yourself. Halley can have some too."

I took the breakfast tray out the kitchen and headed back to Sharon. She was awake now, combing her hair with her fingers. She smiled as I put the tray onto her lap.

"Good morning," I planted a kiss on her lips.

"I'm so excited, I can't even eat. Baby, my dreams are coming true. We're finally getting... "

My phone rang, interrupting her.

"Good morning, have you found the files as yet?" asked Linda, my COO.

"No. Not yet, Linda."

"We need those files. I don't have to tell you how important they are."

"I know." I was immediately frustrated. I had no idea where they were and I had already erased the back-up on my computer for security reasons; my company's operation was that of a shield.

"Baby, is everything okay?" Sharon shook me from my frustration.

"Yeah, sweetie. Can I ask you something?"

"Hmm?" She was hugging my waist and kissing my neck.

"Were you in my study?"

"Of course not, why would I?"

"Okay," I answered, shortly.

__________

My private jet had already been set and was just awaiting our arrival. I packed lightly. Anything I forgot I'd just have to get in the Bahamas. Emma and Halley had already carried Sharon's things to the car with my help. I threw a backpack over my shoulder, locked the office, signed the paychecks for the maids and handed them to them before getting into the car.

"Have a good time in the Bahamas!" Halley waved as we drove away, but from the look on Emma's face, I could tell that something was wrong.

________

My personal air hostess, Sarah, greeted us as we got into the jet and took our seats. Without waiting for her to offer assistance, Sharon waved her hand to catch her attention. "A glass of white wine, immediately."

"Yes ma'am. And anything for you sir?"

"I'm fine."

"Get him a glass of wine also," Sharon commanded.

"But he said he's fine ma'am."

"You're fired!" Sharon snapped; she crossed her legs and turned her attention to her phone.

Sarah looked at me with tear-filled eyes and worry. I shook my head no and she gave a small smile. She went to fetch Sharon's glass of wine and after ten minutes we ascended into the skies.

"We should reach our destination in the next five hours, sir," Hexx spoke through the jet's intercom

Although I hated traveling, I needed a break. I had been working nonstop on the weekends and even sometimes on Sundays. I could tell my body was being drained. So when Sharon brought up the idea of going to the Bahamas, again, I decided to finally give in.

We arrived at 10pm at Long Island and checked into the hotel my mother established there, The Bella Hotel, one of the gems on the island

We arrived at 10pm at Long Island and checked into the hotel my mother established there, The Bella Hotel, one of the gems on the island. They greeted us like royalty.

Sharon couldn't wait to explore. She dragged me out of the room for a moonlit walk along the beach of the hotel. "Thanks for keeping your promise." She laid her hand on my chest and I pulled her in for a hug.

"You're welcome."

"Baby, we could do it right here!" she squealed in excitement like a child.

I was always down for spontaneous fun. I kissed her neck and moved my hand to her breasts, massaging them. My hands traveled to her behind. She giggled.

"Oh, stop it, Ethan; you're so bad."

"But you said we could do it here."

"I'm not talking about sex."

I was lost. What was she talking about then?

"I'm talking about the wedding."

"Whose wedding?"

"Our wedding!"

_________________

A/N
😂😂

Imagine the look on Ethan's face

*Please Don't Forget To Vote*