Drama Channel

Ethan's POV

I was up early doing some extreme workouts in the gym when Halley came in.

"Good morning," she said as she stood, watching me with her doe eyes.

"What's up?" I asked, still running on the treadmill. I was determined to get in twenty miles.

"I have something you might be interested in seeing. I'll be at my chambers." She left and left me wondering what that was all about.

After I completed my twenty miles and refreshed, I went to check on Emma. She was still fast asleep, wrapped up in the sheets like a burrito. I closed the door quietly and went to find Halley.

"This came over GSDC this morning. They interviewed your former COO." She handed me her tablet. 

Linda was being interviewed by the host of the channel.

********************************
Host: How long were two you having an affair?

Linda: Well, it wasn't really an affair, it's not like he was married.

Host: Wasn't he engaged to Sharon Constantine?

Linda: Yes he was, but we were together before she even came along. It started when I began working for his company. He offered me the position of COO. Of course I was well qualified, but he just wanted me closer to him.

Host: Aw, so a little office fever, huh?

Linda: *laughs* Please don't get me started on that. He was quite the lover.

Host: So what was the dispute between you and his current fiancee?

Linda: Oh, she was just doing what most typical fiancees do— mark their territory.

Host: So he was cheating on Sharon and Emma Cole with you?

Linda: Yes he was. And it blew up in Emma's face when she found my underwear in his jacket.

Host: Oh, juicy stuff. What underwear was it?

Linda: *Laughs* Red lace.

Audience and Host: Ooh.

*********************************

I couldn't watched anymore of that shit. I handed the tablet back to Halley. 

Linda was slandering my name. I admitted I touched her, but I never had sex with her. I was having enough of this crap thrown at me and had been quiet and private about my life for far too long. I was going to fight fire with fire.

I called my damage control manager so she could get me on the show ASAP.

__________________

"Good morning," Emma greeted, covering her mouth from a yawn.

"Hey, baby." I said as I got dressed.

"Where are you going?"

"GSDC studios."

"What? Why?"

"Because I've been quiet for far too long Emma, and everyone thinks they can throw shade at me and I won't react."

"Okay, but where's this coming from?"

"Linda Steele! She was on the show last week and I'm going to go clear some shit up."

Emma leaped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom. "I'm coming with you!"

"Well, hurry up! I'll have the chef pack your breakfast; you can eat in the car. My damage control manager set this up and I have to be there in the next hour."