You or him got arrested.

Suga
Who got arrested:You
Why:Trashed talked with a guard.
"That fucker came right at me and shit happened!"you ranted in the police station.
His reaction:When you called him in the middle of the night he was beyond pissed but when he knew that you trashed talked with a police officer he was entering the police station with the biggest grin you've ever seen.

J Hope
Who got arrested:Both of you
Why:You started a food fight in an unaproppriate place.
"We are sooo gonna do it again"
His reaction:So fucking happy that atleast he's done it with you.

Rap Mon
Who got arrested:Him
Why:He broke something expensive and wouldn't pay for it.
"Y/N Im not gonna pay for his shit it was worthless"
Glares all the way home.

Jungkook
Who got arrested:You
Why:You basically got into a catfight because a girl was nonstop flirting with him.
"That slut needs to know her fucking place!"you said with anger in each word.
His reaction:He was very proud of his girl but at the same time is really worried about the health pf you both girls cause you had a scratch in the arm while she had a bruise in her face.

Jimin
Who got arrested:Him
Why:Cause he stole rap mon's jams.
"I was just getting some!Why do you have to file an order against me Hyung?!
His reaction:Kinda mad at his hyung.You calm him down by backhugging him.

Jin
Who got arrested:Of course it's you.
Why:You forgot to pay a store and they thought you were stealing something.
"I promise I forgot about it!"
His reaction:His confused as to why they need to arrest you when you can talk it out but later on gives you the biggest mom advices and the longest speech you'll ever hear.

Taehyung
Who got arrested:Both
Why:You snuck in the mall at 2 in the morning and eventually got caught.
"Aww now the hyungs are coming"
His reaction:Sad cause you didn't get to see the toy store and just went to McDonalds before anything else.