Jimin

Y/N's POV

You were alone again and you're boyfriend just left to practice.You didnt know what to do but the sight of thick 50 shades darker series made you read it.

As you read it you felt wet and called Jimin cause you're a blunt bich and you dont care.

"Hi chubs how's my baby doing?"he asks on the line.

"Daddy?"you moaned asking permission from him since he said that only he can finger you.

"W-what are you doing Y/N"he asks voice startled but eventually got deeper.

"Please?"you begged until he ends the call making you breath and insert a finger on your clit as you rubbed the spot moaning out and imagining Jimin doing it for you.

"I told you..you arent allowed to do that"Jimin's voice chuckled against your ear as you removd your fingers from the wet spot when he suddenly moved you to the headboard and chained you up plus blindfolding you.

"So this is your new hobby?Reading Christian Grey?"he smirks and strips.

"I'll show you better kitten"he hovers on top of you and removes your clothes and instructioned for you to get on all fours doing the doggy position as he thrusted in you making you moan and breath harder.

The sound of skin slapping boomed across mixing with loud moans when he flipped you over and spread your legs sucking your clit making wonders with his tongue as it ate you full whilst you struggled to get out of the chains but you couldnt..no hope.

"Jimin"you growled in pleasure but heard him chuckle as the bed shuffled.

He removed the blindfold but the chains were still there as you saw the sex toy settled on his palm whilst he on it full blast and thrusted in to you making you whimper.

"I told you..if you disobey you'll get a punishment"he says and sits on the chair facing it towards you as you moaned and tried to take the thing away but he was holding it.

"Ahhh Park Jimin please!"you begged as he scratched the nape of his neck.

"No jagiya...you should be in that thing for an hour until you get exhaustd but after that we'll have a round two..understand?"