When they want you so bad but you're on your period.

Dedicated to @tacoismygame since I notice how she votes on almost every chapter.

Suga

You were washing the dishes until you felt a hot tingling sensation on your neck whilst his hand started to enter your thigh sending goosebumps towards your neck.

"Babygirl I want you"he whispers huskily.

"Not now"you groaned and pushed past him as he pouted.

"Wae?"

"Cause Im on my period!"you yell at him but in a mere second he handcuffs you.

"I.Dont.Give.a.Shit...I want you now"

J Hope

Your period unexpectedly arrived today as you rummaged your closet for extra pads when your boyfriend..J Hope grinded against you.

"Baby..Im hard"he tells you making you scoff and back away himwith a smirk.

"Then deal with it yourself"you say showing him your newly found pad.

Rap Mon

The car ride made you cozy but eventually in the middle of somewhere dark your boyfriend stopped driving and suddenly pulled you in the backseat as he started trailing kisses down your neck.

"Can I?"he asks with the manliest expression he can muster until you shook your head with a frown.

"Why?"

"Im on my red tide"

Jungkook

You just finished eating and now you were seated on your sofa whilst you felt Jungkook's hands tracing circles on your thigh which made you uncomfortable swatting his hand away.

"Yah!Jagi that hurts!"he complains.

Suddenly he brings both your arms up your head and enters his hand inside your shirt massaging your breast making you moan.

"Jungkook..stop"you moaned but he didnt stop.

"Menstruation wont stop me baby"he whispers.

Jimin

You were in the shower doing your whatever routine there is to do when Jimin surprisingly banged you against the wall making you arch your back.

"Hi Chubs"he smirks as he lifts you up now your legs are wrapped around his torso.

"You're so beautiful"he says through moans.

Lets just accept the fact that there's no stopping this mochi even if you denied him earlier.

Jin

Nooooooo.Not this innocent little bean!no I am not allowing it!Not o  my watch motherfuckers.

Taehyung

His eyes were dark and hooded but you kept on pushing him aside and continued working on whatever youre working on but he didnt give up..he just wouldnt.

"Taehyung Im on my peri-"you were cut off by him bringing you towards the bathroom as he ordered you to strip as you did.

At first you washed yourself because he instructed so(Yahh it's disgusting if you dont wash yourself!)After that he started to do magic.

"You're so damn beautiful...and you're all mine"he chuckles to himself.