-Tagged-

Thanks bub @corniestcobs.

1.Who is the cutest person you know?
Oh easy question...me of course.hihihi but aside from myself my 3 yr old cousin who really has the same features as me.Big brown eyes,curly brown hair,small nose,plump lips and tan skin.

2.Is the person ticklish?
Yes she is.Like of course she's a kid.

3.Who do you wanna prank?
One of my bestfriend named Roussel cause even she's like known for being mean in school..she never gets angry at me.

4.If you were on a heist what song would you sing?
Err..I dont know the song but I know the lyrics it'squite old but I like music back then it goes like 'dont give a damn bout my bad reputation' and yeah i love rock and heavy metal.

5.If you had a hot pepper who would eat it?
Your's truly.I love spicy food.

6.Would you rather have coffee with cats or hot chocolate with 3 blind mice?
Id rather have hot choco with three blind mice since I like animals like that.A fact about me is that I like most things that people have fears of.I love the dark,I love snakes,I love high places,I love to be alone since Im always with people who are too talkative and always on about boys!Like dude it's either my ideal guy is already old,hard to reach,gay,is going to be a priest or just fit for my imagination.

7.Who do you wanna tickle?
Roussel or Dainette..both my bestfriends and I'd want to tickle them on math class especially Roussel cause she has a very weird laugh a combination of a very loud one and a witch's cackle which doesnt continue the class so yeah..I'd love that.

8.I dont know this thing if it's animè sarey Im not into the nerd thingy no offense but I watched HOTD which was zombie stuff.

9.If you were a game character and you had to jump into another arcade game,which one?
First of all...I'd be in soul calibur then I'd transfer to tekken hehehe.Or if not an arcade game firstly I would be an archer from clash of clans then I'd transfer as a plant in PVZ 2.

Tag 10 people

Sakura_butterfly
Kimdainangel95
AustinMadeByMichele
RMwify
fangirlchloe47
Denise_Schmidt01
Hihihiyou
whatever_leia
blackbeauty00000
lexidanielle44